RE: n00berz

anonymousnick2001 said:
Haha, no one would believe where I've been, so I'll leave it a mystery.

This means he tried to challenge Mike Patton in a vocal battle and failed shamefully.

;)

Welcome back. :D

Well if they keep doing it they are noobs under the influence of the ignorant master and if they actually learn that those things are against the rules they are newbies under the influence of the humble king.

You know BP, my band has been in the studio, and I just might record some vocal tracks for you then.

"Goodbye Sober Day" was the challenge, was it not? :p

anonymousnick2001 said:
You know BP, my band has been in the studio, and I just might record some vocal tracks for you then.

"Goodbye Sober Day" was the challenge, was it not? :p

Yes, specifically the CHAK CHAK CHAK CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA syncopation part. Then you have to do all his weird noises but do them better and cooler.

Then you have to be featured on a John Zorn album and have John Zorn say you're better than Mike Patton. :D

Huh the fact that someone didn´t know about this board before and had registered recently doesn´t mean he is n00b.
Also if someone has lot of posts doesn´t mean he is clever ;)

I'm here because a forum member begged me to join after i taught him to play baying of the hounds by opeth.
that and the fact that theres tu-rds praising songs they heard on tv , like the cut up and edited version of the grand conjuration and thinking their satan as they walk past jocks
here i'll enlighten you all:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219334

(lol dunno much about the forums here but i'm thinking i'm gonna make a tonne of enemies here and get perm banned soon.)

why am i so stupid - I'm not but I blame the instituion of college. I have better things to do with my life!

thanks for the kind welcome Grimace.