Read this Mikael! You MUST film the Chronology sets!

This is the kind of DVD I would be mad enough to preoder month(s) before its release date. However I'm afraid that with the singning with roadrunner and the old material still belonging to the other co. (MFN??) there is too much BiZz$$ involved for this kind of release to come out.
I hope that I'm wrong and that it'l be announced soon, but in reality I think this kind of -official- release is unfortunately *teh bogus*. So for us not-attending-the-show ones the best hope would be an "unofficial" taping involving a boot and a leg...

Hmm, well it wouldn't be music for nations.. I would either be candlelight or peaceville.. If i remember correctly, candlight did orchid morningrise and MAYH, peaceville did still life.

Sanzen said:
hmm sounds reliable.
I did interview Mike a couple of weeks ago at the P3 Guld awards show in Gothenburg and simply asked him about it and that was his answer.
Won't be able to publish the interview though since I managed to f*ck up real bad and bloody DELETED the interview from my mp3-player when we interviewed Grand Magus later the same night :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well, atleast I got a photo of him and he was really nice.
http://www.metalnyheter.se/intervjuer/p3guld/index.htm