Recent Purchases

Most all of my music purchases have been digital these days. I love CDs but I'm running out of room. :(

I feel you Keenan! I have slowed down my purchasing since I can stream on Spotify. It has allowed me to more selective about what I buy. Still try and support metal though. This year I have purchased about 30 new cds or so and 5-6 vinyl albums, which is about double the number of purchases I have made each of the last few years. I figure I am saving a lot of money on not going to live shows and concerts so I am still trying to support the bands that I enjoy.

A 43in 4K Toshiba smart TV. Was planning on upgrading from the 32in LG I have whenever I got a PS5 and saw this one was on sale for $230. $230! I spent like $400 on my current LG TV when I bought it in 2013. TVs are insanely cheap now.

eng_pm_CUMULUS-R-JACKET-HEAVY-FLEECE-COYOTE-34969_1.jpg

Not as warm as I was hoping. But still a good addition. Still in shorts (I put off long trousers as long as possible) but it's beginning to get a little cold here!

Schizophrenia - Voices
Immolation - Kingdom of Conspiracy
Destruction - Born to Perish
My Dying Bride - The Ghost of Orion
Carcass - Despicable

Reusch%20CS%203_4%20Short%20Soft%20Padded%203917520%20700%20black%20front.png

3/4 length padded goalkeeper under layer for football... hopefully it'll reduce the bruising I'm getting on my hips and knees from diving around like I'm playing in the world cup final :lol:

Reactions: zerostatic
IMG_1236.jpg

Just bought myself a ticket for the Saturday of this. There was a time when I never thought I'd get the opportunity to see Dismember, so I couldn't miss this. Also never seen Unleashed, who I love as well. Those two bands alone justified the ticket price.

Reactions: zerostatic
Recent purchases:
Carcass - Torn Arteries - Blood Splatter Vinyl
Wraith - Undo the Chains Vinyl
Necrogod - In Extremis
Exodus - Fabulous Disaster - Love the title track and Toxic Waltz but they are some songs on here that have not aged well. Hopefully the new album is a thrasher!