RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is why i hate using this thread, half the time people dont give a rats ass as to what you post instead they fight with others

The Greys said:
Molested while being good rely to much on being fast and technical which makes the band in their case get old fast. The band would be better to me writing music you can enjoy getting into, great musicians that do not have varied tempos. I only can listen to a few songs at a time. The guitar playing can be interesting and original but the music always being fast and disjointed slightly takes away.

*imagines molested with more varied tempos*

*punches the greys in the face*

Thanks Zeph!:kickass: :kickass: I'm not so sure if you know my music taste, because most of the time I post about Arkhon Infaustus.:)

(M)aggoT said:
Thanks Zeph!:kickass: :kickass: I'm not so sure if you know my music taste, because most of the time I post about Arkhon Infaustus.:)

Brutal black / blackened death metal in various forms. Bands like Arkhon, Myrkskog and Asmodeus fit that bill nicely.

I found myself reading a Body Count review, and, upon beginning the last paragraph, burst out laughing as the utter absurdity dawned on me that Tomhet was currently playing as I read along.

50248~Ice-T-in-Body-Count-Posters.jpg
burzum.jpg

I'm looking for some melodic death stuff like At The Gates's Slaughter Of The Soul or Eucharist's Mirror Worlds. can anyone recommend me any albums/bands that sound like that?

Enemy242 said:
I'm looking for some melodic death stuff like At The Gates's Slaughter Of The Soul or Eucharist's Mirror Worlds. can anyone recommend me any albums/bands that sound like that?
I get tired of Mirror Worlds everytime I listen to it, but A Velvet Creation by Eucharist is utterly fantastic with a great melodic feel....

Also Unanimated reccommended by Malignance, and then maybe Arghoslent?

Status
Not open for further replies.