RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah damn.

I always thought you were pretty good actually.

Anyway, someone throw some recommendations out there...like, requests. I feel like fulfilling people.

Man of the East said:
me neither and my sons laugh at me.well used to laugh at me and then i showed them the light;otherwise they started to think for themselves and started to listen to their own cultures music.i'll still be rockin even at my funeral.i'm 42 and i've listen to alot of new music that was going to kill rock n roll(i never gave in,thats just not a choice) but good music is timeless.heavy metal started for me with led zeppelin and black sabbath and it kept getting heavier,faster and better.and i am happy to say i have tix to iron maiden oct.12th.i know theres better but me and them there boys have traveled many a miles together.

The only thing that's kind of annoying about listening to "non-TV music" is that the average person in my age group knows nothing about the music I listen to and it's hard to find people I have access to that understand where I'm coming from when I talk about music. Their tastes just aren't as developed.

Thou shalt Recommendeth me a good blacksmith, who can sharpen my Twilight Sword so that I may slayeth ten times the men that I hath once slayen to which they shalt not reacheth me but that they die. By the light of the northern moon's I shalllllll riiiiiidee once again! :headbang:

translation: Recommend me some good black metal that isn't too symphonic, but which is not too underproduced. Maybe something from western europe or something....

i'dhave to reccomend Mercyful fate/King diamond if ur a fan of... well good music... if any body knows of some good black or power metal bands that'd be great, but no death metal vocals!

Status
Not open for further replies.