RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authentic Metalhead said:
Start with "Leviathan" and if you don't like it at first, give it multiple listens.

Leviathan's their best album thus far, I'm not really liking Blood Moutain. But It took me some time to get into leviathan, so maybe it'll be the same here.

Karsa said:
or good

honestly the clairvoyant and the title track are just about decent on seventh son and some of the other tracks are ok/bearable but it's not even a remotely good album when all's said and done
seriously nixon this post is fucking painful and i'm going to save it for posterity and show it to you in 3 years and you'll act then like when i paste your opeth fanboyisms today

Erik said:
seriously nixon this post is fucking painful and i'm going to save it for posterity and show it to you in 3 years and you'll act then like when i paste your opeth fanboyisms today

nixon has been quoted as saying he doesnt like guitar solos what do you expect

also that n&o song is really good btw

its not much to do with the solos, i dont consider seventh son especially good in any department

rofl at erik thinking in three years i'll look back and think "god i was so stupid not to appreciate the genius that is iron maiden"

lol are you serious

*you* are attacking *me* for generally not liking guitar solos?!

regardless it's a shit point seeing as i listen to loads of traditional metal, and iron maiden remain probably the biggest mystery to me in the genre in terms of their popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.