RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i usually listen to death metal with some black metal on the side, can anyone recommend me some good thrash metal bands. I know the obvious ones like slayer, metallica, anthrax, megadeth and kreator but other than that i dont really know any. Can anyone give me some good bands?

hey guys i usually listen to death metal with some black metal on the side, can anyone recommend me some good thrash metal bands. I know the obvious ones like slayer, metallica, anthrax, megadeth and kreator but other than that i dont really know any. Can anyone give me some good bands?

Annihilator
Aura Noir
Artillery
Aggression
Bifrost
Blind Illusion
Coroner
Dark Angel
Death Angel
Dekapitator
Fuck Off
Holy Terror
Overkill
Rigor Mortis
Sabbat (UK)
Sauron
Shah
Toxic Holocaust
Vio-lence
Whiplash

Sodom -agent orange,persecution mania
Destruction -eternal devastation.mad butcher e.p
Annihilator -alice in hell
Coroner -punishment for decadence
Dark Angel -darkness descends
Sepultura -beneath the remains
Exhorder -slaughter in the vatican
Sadus -swallowed in black,a vision of misery
Atheist -piece of time

obvious

Death-scream bloody gore
Incantation-onward to golgotha

You have probably heard these.

Copied from my thread:

Hey folks

I'll keep myself short, I'm looking for music with the most extreme screaming, the music doesn't matter greatly, I just want extreme screaming.
Now, when I'm in normal mood the heaviest stuff I listen to is Opeth or Meshuggah, but sometimes I get in the mood for something really extrem.
So, I looked out for some Black and Death Metal, hearing these were considered some of the most extreme genres there are, well, I was disappointed with most stuff, not nearly as extreme as I'd like it to be, especially Death Metal, I don't find *anything* heavy in growling.
I'm looking for music with just plain extreme screaming.
It almost seems I gotta do it myself to get results I like, and I did:
http://media.putfile.com/A-Song-To-Suicide-To for interested parties, especially later on it gets to what is a bit satisfying for my special extreme mood, I don't want any critique here for the track, just want to show what I'm looking for, and I'm looking for something even more extreme than my screaming! I'm just a kid, there's gotta be someone out there doing better with stuff like that than me!

So, if you know music I'd like, write :)

Copied from my thread:

Hey folks

I'll keep myself short, I'm looking for music with the most extreme screaming, the music doesn't matter greatly, I just want extreme screaming.
Now, when I'm in normal mood the heaviest stuff I listen to is Opeth or Meshuggah, but sometimes I get in the mood for something really extrem.
So, I looked out for some Black and Death Metal, hearing these were considered some of the most extreme genres there are, well, I was disappointed with most stuff, not nearly as extreme as I'd like it to be, especially Death Metal, I don't find *anything* heavy in growling.
I'm looking for music with just plain extreme screaming.
It almost seems I gotta do it myself to get results I like, and I did:
http://media.putfile.com/A-Song-To-Suicide-To for interested parties, especially later on it gets to what is a bit satisfying for my special extreme mood, I don't want any critique here for the track, just want to show what I'm looking for, and I'm looking for something even more extreme than my screaming! I'm just a kid, there's gotta be someone out there doing better with stuff like that than me!

So, if you know music I'd like, write :)

try grindcore...like Excruciating Terror and Flesh Parade.

also a lot of noisecore has screaming. go to this website....http://cfprod.com/noisecore/ it has a lot of info.

Copied from my thread:

Hey folks

I'll keep myself short, I'm looking for music with the most extreme screaming, the music doesn't matter greatly, I just want extreme screaming...blah blah and so on...

Anaal Nathrakh (The Codex Necro is my recommendation, the other albums experiment with less extreme music and vocals. I dunno how this guy keeps his voice)
Revenge (Victory Intolerance Mastery)
Black Witchery (Upheavel Of Satanic Might)
Rotten Sound (Exit)

Actually yeah, the rest i'm mostly thinking (Rotten Sound included) are just grindcore. As everyone else said, just go look up some grind bands and you'll be right.

OH and of course:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.