RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
V.V.V.V.V. said:
1349 are norsecore.

DODENS I see you listening to Bretwaldas Of Heathen Doom. \M/

Yeah, I never see them mentioned anywhere. It's a shame, because they're damn good at what they do.

Hey dodens grav, do you listen to Sadus? I figured you would since supposedly you're such a metal pimp. If you don't then I hate you.

Cythraul said:
Hey dodens grav, do you listen to Sadus? I figured you would since supposedly you're such a metal pimp. If you don't then I hate you.

I do, and I'm surprised you do. Your avatar inspired me to seek out their early albums. I bought A Vision of Misery the other day, should be here soon. I'm still looking for the first two.

hey guys, i'm new to this board, but i've been over on the bloodbath one for a while. wondering if you could give me some advice based on what i like.

opeth
bloodbath
necrophagist
decapitated (winds of creation most)
agalloch
arch enemy
children of bodom
dimmu borgir
edge of sanity
hypocrisy
in flames (most stuff before last few albums)
porcupine tree
soilwork (older stuff)
symphony x
wintersun

i appreciate it. give me lots of stuff, as i'm always looking for new things to listen to. thanks.

is that strange? i just have a hard time finding new stuff. i have looked into those bands, and the only one i really like is behemoth. nile is too brutal for me.

heycobo said:
is that strange? i just have a hard time finding new stuff. i have looked into those bands, and the only one i really like is behemoth. nile is too brutal for me.
It's strange, but not bad at all. I don't think Nile is more brutal than Behemoth really. Listen to Annihilation of the Wicked by Nile if you haven't yet.

Hey all, I was wondering for a person who really digs Children Of Bodom any bands with a similar style you could recommend?

Or more specifically, black/power/speed/thrash metal that incorporates keyboarding would be excellent too. (What can I say, I just love good keyboarding in metal) Sorry if it aint to specific, I'm pretty much open to most new bands.

Cheers in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.