RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, it was only a passing interest anyway. :rolleyes:

I want some good ambient BM recommendations, something along the lines of Kataxu's "Hunger of Elements".

Try out Forest Silence - Philosophy of Winter. Not entirely like Kataxu, but good and pretty ambient.

Excellent.

Another question: where should I start going about Carpathian Forest?
I don't think they're a very essential band tbh. I just sold the only album I had of theirs - Defending the Throne Of Evil. It's fairly fun material... but their lack of sincerity just makes it a bit redundant in my eyes.

That album's got quite a good rocking spirit to it, alright for a casual listen. I can't really speak for any of their other material.

Can someone recommend me some similar albums to "Organic Hallucinosis" by Decapitated please. BIG heavy clear production, tasty riffs and no cheese.

Can someone recommend me some similar albums to "Organic Hallucinosis" by Decapitated please. BIG heavy clear production, tasty riffs and no cheese.

tech DM???

check out martyr's new album - feeding the abscess

fucking great technical death metal that is just plain weird (almost rivals gorguts in "weirdness") - but there's plenty of kickass riffs, insanely technical drumming, and very nice production

I'm well into Meshuggah already, but thanks anyway.

I find Martyr pretty cheesy, too tech-for-the-sake-of-being-tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.