RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molested's Blod Draum is one of the best old-school death albums ever (probably top 3 or 5!). Uber fucked up atmospheric insanity.

Which of enslaved's albums is generally considered their best? I've been trying to find a good place to start with them but they have so many albums and I don't know where the best place to start would be.

Can someone recomend me some good Death Metal like Cryptopsy (both old stuff and their Once Was Not album). I know Quo Vadis, but is there any other band like Cryptopsy?

I'm looking for any type of metal that sounds like it has a hairy viking singing; more specifically, anything that sounds like Lumk's song "Perpålsa".

Which of enslaved's albums is generally considered their best? I've been trying to find a good place to start with them but they have so many albums and I don't know where the best place to start would be.

Mardraum: Beyond the Within

I'm just starting my path through Enslaved discography. I own the Vikingligr Veldi/Hordanes Land double-cd and it's very good. I plan on working my way chronologically from there, and I advise you do the same. From what I've read, Frost and Eld are truly magnficent.

Status
Not open for further replies.