Vindicator

Wow great list I'll be sure to check these out. :headbang:

other thrash with harsh vocals:

Hypnosia
Destruction
Drunkard
Grotesque (death / thrash)
Liers in Wait (death / thrash)
Exhorder (borderline, but should be sufficiently harsh)

etc etc.

Damn. I can't believe I forgot Hypnosia. I left out Grotesque/Liers in Wait cause I thought they'd be too deathy, but both rule.

In the realms of Funeral Doom - I need more torture themed stuff (Wormphlegm/Tyranny, Stabat Mater, Worship, etc).

I've heard the name of a band Vonn (NOT Von, the black metal band), but I can't seem to find any music - can anyone rec them?

Edit: Hell, anything similar to Ahab would be awesome as well.

i'm always looking for new stuff to listen to. i need some metal with some melody in it.

preferably death metal or black metal.

Not really looking for melodeath, more along the lines of dismember/deicide, being brutal with a touch of melody.

or, taake/immortal

any ideas?

i'm always looking for new stuff to listen to. i need some metal with some melody in it.

preferably death metal or black metal.

Not really looking for melodeath, more along the lines of dismember/deicide, being brutal with a touch of melody.

or, taake/immortal

any ideas?

Stargazer
Arghoslent
The Chasm
God Macabre
Intestine Baalism

Yes, their full-length from 2006 is very fucking good stuff. Their earlier demo Macabre Transcendance... is also worth seeking out.

Neige only plays the rhythm guitars in PN, so that's not a fair comparison. I didn't like Alcest's Le Secret so much, but I did like the Amesoeurs EP and the new Alcest song samples are amazing.

Everyone should definitely check out Demiurg's new one (new project by some guy from Ribspreader + Dan Swanö on drums/production), Breath Of The Demiurg.

Status
Not open for further replies.