RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-cally-boo said:
Solefald
Ram-Zet

Recommend me some Carcass - Necroticism worship stuff, that isn't Impaled.

Ah, Necroticism type stuff is much harder to come by than say, Symphonies stuff but:-

Exhumed's "Anatomy is Destiny" is Necroticism worship. Aborted's "Goremageddon" has necroticism moments (mostly in the guitar solo tone). Necrony have had their share of Necroticism moments too.

Golems Dreamweaver has a (few) Necroticism moments, but not enough to be called worship stuff by any stretch.

County medical examiners, Haemorrage etc (in fact, most of Razorback records) catalogue captures the Symphonies era almost note perfect, but the Necroticism influence is downplayed quite a bit, since most Carcass afficienados will tell you that this is when they started to deviate most from their initial sound.

In our house, we call these people idiots.:lol:

I'm looking for my depressing drone, such as: Khanate, Earth, SunnO)))

I hate gayspace... with a passion. It wouldn't be so bad with the interests or bio sections, but it attracts all the stoopid jerkoffs. The most annoying thing is when you visit someone's page and it loads the fucking banner ad, but not the page!

Carcassian said:
Ah, Necroticism type stuff is much harder to come by than say, Symphonies stuff but:-

Exhumed's "Anatomy is Destiny" is Necroticism worship. Aborted's "Goremageddon" has necroticism moments (mostly in the guitar solo tone). Necrony have had their share of Necroticism moments too.

Golems Dreamweaver has a (few) Necroticism moments, but not enough to be called worship stuff by any stretch.

County medical examiners, Haemorrage etc (in fact, most of Razorback records) catalogue captures the Symphonies era almost note perfect, but the Necroticism influence is downplayed quite a bit, since most Carcass afficienados will tell you that this is when they started to deviate most from their initial sound.

In our house, we call these people idiots.:lol:

OMG YOU FORGOT BODIES LAY BROKEN WHO SHRED TO FUCKING PIECES ALL CARCASS WORSHIPPERS AND MORE THAN HALF OF CARCASS' OWN FUCKING DISCOGRAPHY.

Erik said:
most likely because you're a total fucking idiot and seriously i dont think anyone wants to talk to you

man i was supposed to be going to a tilly and the wall gig with lucy and sleeping over at her house till her dad said she couldnt go so FUCK YOU

I'm looking for an industrial pogressive math-blackend thrash metal band with some death metal in it and ambient interludes. Any suggestions?

er. that just sounds gay. why would you want to hear that?

for "blackened thrash with some death metal in it and ambient interludes" you couldn't really go past the chasm or destroyer 666.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
OMG YOU FORGOT BODIES LAY BROKEN WHO SHRED TO FUCKING PIECES ALL CARCASS WORSHIPPERS AND MORE THAN HALF OF CARCASS' OWN FUCKING DISCOGRAPHY.

I didn't forget them, I don't know anything about them.

I also doubt part two of your assertion.

Status
Not open for further replies.