RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
whackitbld.gif

11684739276b4121.gif

:lol:

Anyway, reccommend me some good grind. Old school, raw, thrashy, more punk than death metal. A lot of high screams, and low vocals that are more yells than growls.

Grind is one of my fortes, so nothing obvious.

Warsore
Excruciating Terror
Cripple Bastards
Assuck
Discordance Axis
Phobia
Benumb
Heresy
Siege
Senseless Apocalypse

hey i recently got into death metal so far i really like Vader, Kataklysm, Carcass and Bloodbath and i hate cannibal corpse, based on that can anyone reccomend me some good death metal bands, thanks

hey i recently got into death metal so far i really like Vader, Kataklysm, Carcass and Bloodbath and i hate cannibal corpse, based on that can anyone reccomend me some good death metal bands, thanks

Incantation
Immolation (you might like them but I find them boring)
Morbid Angel
Autopsy (slow stuff, no blasts so beware!)
Obituary (slow as well, but good)

monstrosity
dismember
entombed
god macabre
suffocation
hypocrisy
morbid angel
deicide (1st 2 albums)
behemoth
decapitated
into eternity
augury

Caducity - Whirler Of Fate is such a fucking AWESOME epic death metal album. I uploaded the lyrics to M-A direct from the booklet and I'm listening to it for like the 20th time...AMAZING album.

Not with that Slipknot fag in your sig, no.

okay, okay, fine. Some good bands to start with and ease yourself into the genre with are Bolt Thrower, Death, Athiest, Bloodbath, Cancer, and Behemoth. This is what I started with, for death metal.

edit-I see you already put Bloodbath, my bad.

That's my review, ha...it got accepted like automatically. I did it in a very short amount of time for another site, anyway.

Essentially, it is old-school death metal done with sophisticated riffs, melodies, and drum patterns. Very very good stuff. Lyrically, fantasy-based, most of the tracks sound kind of like a D&D game narration or something which I dig but maybe some people don't). Anyway, really really good, overlooked album.

Status
Not open for further replies.