RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a few songs by bathory already but i was wondering what a good album would be for my first full bathory album

thanx for that Mort, so after blood fire death what would be another good album....also a good place to start with borknagar

Go into Hammerheart and then Twilight of the Idols.

As for Borknagar - I am in the minority here for sure but The Olden Domain is easily the best.

Their E.P. Silver is my favorite, but the S/T is amazing as well.

As for Godflesh, Streetcleaner is a fucking classic.

I agree. Add Selfless which is my opinion is mandatory if you like heavy music.

If this person is asking for industrial also get Pitch Shifter -industrial, there is nothing else like this for the time.

Go into Hammerheart and then Twilight of the Idols.

As for Borknagar - I am in the minority here for sure but The Olden Domain is easily the best.

right on, thanx again for the help Mort, do you have any recommendations for bands i should check out, anything like bathory or borknagar

Yeah, you'd probably like Falkenbach. ...Magni Blandinn Ok Megintiri... is the best album from him, so check it out :)

I agree. Add Selfless which is my opinion is mandatory if you like heavy music.

If this person is asking for industrial also get Pitch Shifter -industrial, there is nothing else like this for the time.

There is also Dead World's album The Machine, released only two years later. I still prefer Godflesh to the others, Streetcleaner is one of my fav albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.