RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you guys think are the best albums by carcass, enslaved, and suffocation, so i can check them out. I already own pierced from within(suffocation).

Carcass: Necroticism.

I only have ruun from Enslaved which is great. I can't make an assumption on what their best album is or anything.

thanx Sir. Delirium.....what do you think about the Swansong album? ive heard it was a pretty good listen.

Swansong for what it is ranges from crappy decent or good and nothing more. I was sick of it really quick.

Get necro and than heartwork.

Guys, what Martyr's most "emotional" album? If you don't know what I mean by "emotional", think of Sound of Perseverance as Death's most emotional... That's what I mean. Thanks! :)

what do you guys think are the best albums by carcass, enslaved, and suffocation, so i can check them out. I already own pierced from within(suffocation).

I'm a bit of a rubbish metal fan, but Heartwork by Carcass is damn good.

I also liked Isa and Ruun from Enslaved. Either I don't listen to enough black metal, or these guys are a bit abnormal...

Isa and Ruun are not really black metal. At this point in their career, Enslaved have gone way beyond mere black metal. They are however, both excellent albums.

Also, is Tyrant's Too Late To Pray any good?

Recommend me the fastest fucking metal you know. I've already heard: The Berzerker, In Battle, Anaal Nathrakh, 1349, Wehrmacht, Mjolnir, Angel Corpse, etc. Preferably don't list any generic brutal death, unless it is really good.

thank you for the recs, any other quintessential brazilian death/thrash bands besides abhorrence/krisiun/Rebaelliun, thank you :)

Recommend me the fastest fucking metal you know. I've already heard: The Berzerker, In Battle, Anaal Nathrakh, 1349, Wehrmacht, Mjolnir, Angel Corpse, etc. Preferably don't list any generic brutal death, unless it is really good.

Hmm... well, Behemoth is probly the fastest band I know. You've probly heard them already, but I don't know anything too obscure. I haven't even heard any of the bands you listed. Why am I even posting this? I suck at recommendations.

Anyway, on the .001% chance you haven't heard Behemoth, listen to them, as they fucking slay. :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.