Regarding the song: Cenotaph

reese_apoc

May the HORNS be with you
Apr 6, 2007
Arizona
Warrel sounds a lot like Peter Steele on this song. Between the incredibly deep vocal parts to when he's yelling "AWAKE"... total Peter Steele vibe? anyone agree? If not, whatever. That's just what I hear.

YES! i love it when women are actually on MY side. (actually, happens more often than you think... idk)

that's okay. i don't even fully count as a man apparently (and apparently it's because i actually have feelings...)

that's okay. i don't even fully count as a man apparently (and apparently it's because i actually have feelings...)

emo.jpg

OMG! it looks like a chubbier version of an old friend of mine. i don't talk to him anymore cause he developed a real asshole attitude when he left for college.. and he's emo...

Warrel sounds a lot like Peter Steele on this song. Between the incredibly deep vocal parts to when he's yelling "AWAKE"... total Peter Steele vibe? anyone agree? If not, whatever. That's just what I hear.

Yep, a bit. I remember writing about this very issue when Laura and I used to exchange sexy letters.