Regarding the song: Cenotaph

so is the OP hoping that also like peter steele, warrel dane poses in playgirl?

Söy;6729752 said:
so is the OP hoping that also like peter steele, warrel dane poses in playgirl?

Dude!! Imagine the extra publicity he could get for his solo album (and Nevermore too) if he did that!

Warrel sounds a lot like Peter Steele on this song. Between the incredibly deep vocal parts to when he's yelling "AWAKE"... total Peter Steele vibe? anyone agree? If not, whatever. That's just what I hear.

Not really. In a way, just cause the depth of the vox, but not right on. WD being the best singer in the world, is by far better than pete.

all i'm saying is that i felt it kinda has the vibe of Peter Steele. that's just my own opinion. lol, Nevermore should actually play that song live and have Peter Steele do guest vocals for it. that'd be kinda cool.

this thread is a fine opportunity to revisit the following picture

steele.jpg

if your gay your gay. Therefore, i say keep a sharp eye on your so called buddy. Your brown eye may turn blue before you know it. As in he may bruise your ass.

Goddamn man, what a statement you made about your 'friend'.

shit

dont turn your back on him,(as in be his friend) but yeah, watch the fuck out. Dont get drunk and pass out around this guy.

A fellow in my home town went to prison....he and one of his friends were drinking, the dude passed out, woke up with his wang in the other dudes mouth.....he shot and killed him. After he got out of prison, he shot and killed himself.

I'm thankfully moving to the otherside of the country very shortly. I want start things fresh while i'm still young.