Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Well, Roadkill Morning was said to be among the best Blooddrunk tracks and even Alexi's favourite, but I think it's a crap pile.. Actually the track title's not so bad, there's a bit of black humour as many think Finland is in the Northpole.

Roadkill Morning is my nr. 3 track off of Blooddrunk. I think the song gets really cool at around the one minute mark.

1. Tie My Rope
2. Blooddrunk
3. Roadkill Morning

Throwdown...to me....is what you do when you don't get along with someone. You and that person throwdown..or fight your differences out, as talking them out just won't cut it.

I for one liked Roadkill morning.....so fast and fun to play on the guitar and very different than most bodom songs.

Not My funeral to me sounds like it could be from HCDR (because of the name and what we've heard from it eg. Pure melodic thrash metal) Cry Of The Nihilist i'd say is a very atmospheric song kinda like Northern Comfort. Could be fairly long too. Roundtrip To Hell And Back, might be something similar to Hellhounds... But Northpole Throwdown is kinda hard to guess. At first I was like it will be similar to stuff from FTR, but now I think it will be a really fast song with some slower parts in between kinda like Roadkill Morning.

Northpole Throwdown is a 3 minute song. Is it a new Silent Night, Bodom Night or the leftover thrash riffs packed into a mess of a song? Discuss. Need some news right now.

What the heck is throwdown anyway? I guess it refers to some wrestling/ma manouver.

It seems to be a name of a band, with classy cover artworks.

And also a shirt franchise with cool designs.
WHAT THE HELL DUDE? I really don't get your fucking questions..
Discuss whether Northpole Throwdown is gonna be a new Silent Night, Bodom Night? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DISCUSS THAT WITHOUT HAVING HEARD THE SONG FFS?

You seriously fucking thing Northpole Throwdown refers to a band called Throwdown? REALLY? Worst part isn't that your therories are so out of the line, it's that you are serious, you are NOT trolling.. sigh.

/rage

Holy shit Joonas you must be a fucking drunk, I cannot imagine how you can post such shit while being sober

Not My funeral to me sounds like it could be from HCDR (because of the name and what we've heard from it eg. Pure melodic thrash metal) Cry Of The Nihilist i'd say is a very atmospheric song kinda like Northern Comfort. Could be fairly long too. Roundtrip To Hell And Back, might be something similar to Hellhounds... But Northpole Throwdown is kinda hard to guess. At first I was like it will be similar to stuff from FTR, but now I think it will be a really fast song with some slower parts in between kinda like Roadkill Morning.

Thanks for taking the speculator's cloak off my shoulders. That's the most absurd speculation ever you pulled off by SONG TITLES, it's so absurd I don't know whether to laugh or cry (especially as your magical visions don't even match with the descriptions in the review by someone who's actually heard them...) And you guys jump at me for speculating? What the fuck. We need more 14 year olds to get the discussion going. :Spin:

Hes just having some fun (and being sarcastic )

This.

This thread is always funny to stop by and read every once in a while :lol:

I also like Roadkill Morning. Overall it's probably my favorite song on BD if I had to choose one. Last I heard though, it was many people's least favorite on the album. Don't really know why though. I think the chorus is pretty lame, but the song's got some great energy.

Alright!! I thought I was the only one who liked that song here

I mean how can you not like it...just look at these awesome, yet somewhat morbidly funny lyrics.

Seem so bland you sucker punk
Cant see my jumper cables on my junk?
Why would you worry 'bout me?

Fucked up rolling on the floor
Going down like a whore
Just like lightning from the sky
Another roadkill morning, break down and cry

Seem so bland you sucker punk
Cant see my jumper cables on my junk?
Why would you worry 'bout me?

Thanks for taking the speculator's cloak off my shoulders. That's the most absurd speculation ever you pulled off by SONG TITLES, it's so absurd I don't know whether to laugh or cry (especially as your magical visions don't even match with the descriptions in the review by someone who's actually heard them...) And you guys jump at me for speculating? What the fuck. We need more 14 year olds to get the discussion going. :Spin

I'm not 14! I turned 15 just today. Really.

Ps. Have I missed something? Is there more than the one review wich says that Not My Funeral is awesome then SKO and Roundtrip are "equally as good" and something, and that Cry Of The Nihilist is the best song and PMS the worst?

Okay, apparently not I just went a little mixed up with what song was "Pure melodic thrash metal" and what was something else.

Happy birthday then ESA.

Are you spanish? All I can think of when I see your user name is that episode of South Park were they write there "esses", as in spanish or mexican gangsters.

Verbal analyzis of songs is interesting but it means nothing.
Thank the heavens this wait will end in 2 months, it's unbearable.

No. You can't make excuses and you were definitely not sarcastic. This was your real honest

Arcane is right it was your real honest. Why don't you take your honest elsewhere dude and maybe your lie found can be too also.

Why do you read this thread if you don't like speculation. Very rarely is there any real news.
No but seriously dude, who would even THINK to make the assumption that a song called Northpole Throwdown is taken from a band called Throwdown? That's just downright fucking ridiculous dude. And also just because a song is short, why would that in any way be a sign that it's possibly going to be the ''new'' SNBN?

These are not speculations, this is something you need to invent a new word for cause it's so fucking lowbrow.

Just because there is no news, doesn't mean we have to keep the thread going just for the sake of it not going silent for a couple of days. Logically we should discuss something, when we HAVE something to discuss about, which we don't at the moment. Let's wait for some news, then we can start to discuss.

No but seriously dude, who would even THINK to make the assumption that a song called Northpole Throwdown is taken from a band called Throwdown? That's just downright fucking ridiculous dude.

No I didn't say they copied the title from another band, just tried to figure what the term means. And no sorry I won't stop speculating just because you don't like it. This is the only place in the world for this. If you just want to follow news then this is the wrong place for you. And why does each one of my speculations need to be checked by internet polices whether it makes sense. I'm sorry dude I'm just tired of fucking waiting.

No I didn't say they copied the title from another band, just tried to figure what the term means. And no sorry I won't stop speculating just because you don't like it. This is the only place in the world for this. If you just want to follow news then this is the wrong place for you. And why does each one of my speculations need to be checked by internet polices whether it makes sense. I'm sorry dude I'm just tired of fucking waiting.

Of course I can't stop you from speculating, just saying that they are making you look like a fucking weirdo at times. Just taking it a few steps to far with some of your parallels. Again, we are all tired of waiting, but if you stop thinking about it, time will start flying faster, trust me. It's like some people at this forum have a silence phobia or some shit seriously ^.^
I don't understand why you even post your speculations if even you, yourself, don't think they mean any sense.