Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Another Stockholm Knockout Live, are you nuts?... I'd say a gig with awesome light show or a Japan gig, with 80% different setlist.

Sounds interesting. I think it`s not just the wiwi video. Why should you pay 34,99 for the CD and the video? Perhaps some extra footage (like "COB`s night out" on the Trashed, Lost & Strungout EP).
Can`t wait to hear more infos =)

On the UK EMP site it says that the package includes a 60-page photobook as well as the CD & DVD. I've pre-ordered it - it'll be interesting to see exactly what the DVD contains :err:

Thanks for the link, Andrea :)

^ I'm willing to bet the DVD is just the same shit it was for Blooddrunk - the album recorded on a DVD in a slightly different mix (surround sound or some nonsense like that).

They should film rehearsals of each song before studio and release them as DVD with the album.

Or just stop releasing bullshit DVDs. I mean srsly, I only used the Blooddrunk DVD once, when it came in, just to see what it was. It just feels like a bullshit pretext to charge more money.

Then again, maybe this time around there's actually some interesting content on it. Doubt it though; bonus DVDs are rarely anything spectacular.

He didn't get, that my post was a joke, and I called him Karate Kid, because Karate Kid says "I don't get it" approximately 20 times per movie.

EDIT: Also, Turku is often called "the asshole of Finland". I'm not exactly sure, if there is a specific reason for that, but Turku surely sucks.

It has a Ruis Rock though

On the UK EMP site it says that the package includes a 60-page photobook as well as the CD & DVD. I've pre-ordered it - it'll be interesting to see exactly what the DVD contains :err:

Thanks for the link, Andrea :)

Yes, there are 3 versions.

1. Normal cd: €13.99.
2. Special edition: €19.99. cd+dvd
3. Deluxe edition: €34.99. Exists of the album both on CD and DVD as well as a 60 page photobook

Still pretty expensive if it's only the book as an extra.
Oh well, cool that they say it's available on March 4th.

^ I'm willing to bet the DVD is just the same shit it was for Blooddrunk - the album recorded on a DVD in a slightly different mix (surround sound or some nonsense like that).

Stop whining, that's all you do on this sorry ass forum.

It's a standard thing some bands do and some consumers want it. Not that I care about your discontent with everything someone does but goddamn, what's in it for you in the end?

Well, it's a standard thing for this band, but fans would appreciate to see something interesting on the DVD's, such as a 2 hour collection of material from recording the album, backstage footage from shows etc to get into the feeling, instead of the parody stuff. I didn't even watch the Blooddrunk DVD cos it was so annoying with the gay crew who were making that video. I guess the DVD will have footage from making of the skating video. I just need the album now to find out how good it is. WIWI turned down my hopes (it's absolutely sub-par to COB... musically IMMENSELY below what COB should be... except for the atmospheric chorus... Alexi would have no problem composing a song like that in less than a day, it's more simple than their covers) but I believe they should have a couple really good tracks.

Are the Bodom vinlys differently mixed / mastered? Not that I'm considering to buy their vinyls but I'm curious about it

Northpole Throwdown is a 3 minute song. Is it a new Silent Night, Bodom Night or the leftover thrash riffs packed into a mess of a song? Discuss. Need some news right now.

What the heck is throwdown anyway? I guess it refers to some wrestling/ma manouver.

It seems to be a name of a band, with classy cover artworks.
THROWDOWN-VENOM%20AND%20TEARS.jpg

And also a shirt franchise with cool designs.
Throwdown-shirt-5.jpg

Northpole Throwdown is a 3 minute song. Is it a new Silent Night, Bodom Night or the leftover thrash riffs packed into a mess of a song? Discuss. Need some news right now. What the heck is throwdown anyway?

I hope that it's a fast, pretty simple and brutal song, a bit like SNBN. They haven't really made songs like that much. But if it's a "leftover thrash riffs packed into a mess of a song" (though I doubt that), I have lost my hope for this band. It's three years since the last album and there are only 9 songs, so if they have to resort to making fillers, that's pretty pathetic. But I really doubt that.

I hope that it's a fast, pretty simple and brutal song, a bit like SNBN. They haven't really made songs like that much. But if it's a "leftover thrash riffs packed into a mess of a song" (though I doubt that), I have lost my hope for this band. It's three years since the last album and there are only 9 songs, so if they have to resort to making fillers, that's pretty pathetic. But I really doubt that.

Well, Roadkill Morning was said to be among the best Blooddrunk tracks and even Alexi's favourite, but I think it's a crap pile.. Actually the track title's not so bad, there's a bit of black humour as many think Finland is in the Northpole.