Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Well yeah, but the song was a bit of a let down for such an highly anticipated (at least by you all here) album. And I guess it s just a lot of talking this time. Blooddrunk didnt catch enough new fans like AYDY and now they even got to the level where they promise Joonas that he might get his beloved atmosphere stuff back (hell yeah, he s a fan of course you're the one who is to decide what they write :p) and what comes out is something like you can find on Blooddrunk (which wtf doesnt even sound like party, at least if you know that they covered stuff like "Shes beautiful" which is a 100 percent mainstream party song.) This song was the label oldschool and party song and still people are trying to find this stuff in the songs, saying that the can feel or hear that oldschool party:lol: if they had said that this is a blooddrunkish song, everybody would agree (too).

For me it's alright if someone likes WIWI more than the Blooddrunk songs, but WIWI is really the most simple track by the band ever. Really. And it consists of two completely opposite elements, thrash riff and atmosphere. Clearly an attempt to reach as many people's ears as possible.

Personally I loved the song, why can't you understand that the vocals ot the verse intended to be that way with the effect etc. it's not like the whole album will have those effects! I think this song is very good, I like it and I think it serves the purpose of the single very well, the chorus is awsome, the only thing i didn't like was the solo, very short and kinda uninspired but it grows on you.

Yeah I was thinking about that. I don't know theory so much so I don't how much COB writes by scales in their songs. I know they have self-composed stuff like the Needled melody that's not based on a scale. Then again what the hell do I know.
Are you referring to the main melody in Needled (starts at around 0:23)? If so, that's pretty blatantly in D minor.

Minor Pentatonic is his most common.

The WIWI solo is pentatonic all the way. And I expect more of it on the new album.

I don't know about you guys but I'm trying to figure out how it's going to look cool with a skateboarder going over Alexi's head during the solo. Perhaps if the solos where some crazy fast shredding it would, but for this song the solo seems a bit to slow for a flaming man to be going over your head.

I don't know about you guys but I'm trying to figure out how it's going to look cool with a skateboarder going over Alexi's head during the solo. Perhaps if the solos where some crazy fast shredding it would, but for this song the solo seems a bit to slow for a flaming man to be going over your head.

When it gets to the solo, in the video the skater will probably crash or something.

I mean thats pretty much what happens with the song once it gets to the solo....it just crashes and burns.

I sense that alot of u guys didnt like Blooddrunk that much, coz of bla n bla. I do like BD, I like it alot. Yeah its different, its a step in a rougher direction the guys are trying out. We already had some of it on AYDY which alot here didnt like that much either - I again loved that too. Both were wow wtfthisissomethingelsethantheyvedoneearlier and Im putting my money on that WIWI is gonna be along those lines too. From what we've heard so far it does seems so.
And I like it !!1

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

I fucking love Blooddrunk....its one of my favs of CoB's.

I just think WIWI is very sub-par for Bodom.

And what do you mean "what we have heard so far" when refering to WIWI? Have you not heard the whole song yet?

I fucking love Blooddrunk....its one of my favs of CoB's.

I just think WIWI is very sub-par for Bodom.

And what do you mean "what we have heard so far" when refering to WIWI? Have you not heard the whole song yet?

Meant what we've heard so far from the album - like WIWI...but yeah that didnt come out right...:ill:

:cool:

Shovel Knockout isn't like Blooddrunk from what I've heard...
It sounds more like Hatebreeder meats Hate Crew Deathroll

Shovel Knockout isn't like Blooddrunk from what I've heard...
It sounds more like Hatebreeder meats Hate Crew Deathroll

Exactly what I've been telling the people on youtube who are like "Cob sucks. They became commercial shit" after listening to WIWI and have never heard of SKO.