Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Exactly what I've been telling the people on youtube who are like "Cob sucks. They became commercial shit" after listening to WIWI and have never heard of SKO.

COB are commercial shit. They only think about money, and their music is all about getting a lot of time on MTV. Alexi even has sponsored underwear. Sell-out faggots.

Could you both plz explain yourself? Don't get it.

He didn't get, that my post was a joke, and I called him Karate Kid, because Karate Kid says "I don't get it" approximately 20 times per movie.

EDIT: Also, Turku is often called "the asshole of Finland". I'm not exactly sure, if there is a specific reason for that, but Turku surely sucks.

Finally Joonas posted today. I was begining to get worried.

Joonas..please don't take this the wrong way. Just hadn't seen that you posted in this thread today. I was beginning to think something might be wrong.

Interesting....too bad I can't read any of it. HAHA

I bet the dvd is just some live stuff or maybe music videos.

Danke dir für die Links, mocobhc :) hatte das noch gar nicht auf der EMP Seite entdeckt ;)

Sounds interesting. I think it`s not just the wiwi video. Why should you pay 34,99 for the CD and the video? Perhaps some extra footage (like "COB`s night out" on the Trashed, Lost & Strungout EP).
Can`t wait to hear more infos =)

^ I don't think you need to pay like 35 euro for bonus DVD like "trashed..."
I would like them to do another recorded show in Stockholm , that will be Fu-Awesome-cking