Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

look this motherfucker, this is a cover band no fucking way!!
i don't know what people are doing :bah:

l_618eb7dd19bfaa15e88feb898d08868c.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/bloodhc

Is this a joke :lol: Boring ripoff, props for shitty song titles and ultra-über cliché gaycore clean vocal usage. Also the songs are 110% useless and boring, ridiculously simple (three riffs per song?) and that shit has been done 3436574598443954345345345 times.

Broken link.

Taking another band's album title + font as the name of their band? They look more like "The Pussyfoot Suicide Boys." It's just so lame it's not even funny and simply makes me uninterested to check any of their songs.

It's like Nickelback with In Flames vocals and for some reason a pretty COB melody of old found its place in there. It simply has to be a lead-astray, the rest of the album can't sound like that. There's this glimmer of hope because "many" have said it reminds their old albums and is probably their best album. Then again that's what they always say because it's this lame agreement. This is nerve-wrecking because it could be their worst album just as well as it could be among their best; so far we've heard two songs (kinda) of which one is a nutcracker straight out of old-school fans' fantasies, but the other leaves a huge question mark. I would guess there will be quite big diversity between how good the 9 tracks on the album will be, so I've understood...

Joonas, I have not came in here in ages (months actually), and I have not even listened to "Was It Worth It?" but I can still tell that your entire post is a crock of shit, ridden with hyperbole and outlandish claims, as per the norm. I hope your town gets hit by a meteor. Or that you get sterilized in your sleep.

Also, to all you other fucks, no I'm not agreeing with any of the fucks that will suck Alexi's dick and mindlessly lap up whatever Bodom puts out either. "Fuck off" to you assholes too. I just wanted to tell Joonas to get fucked.

Joonas, I have not came in here in ages (months actually), and I have not even listened to "Was It Worth It?" but I can still tell that your entire post is a crock of shit, ridden with hyperbole and outlandish claims, as per the norm. I hope your town gets hit by a meteor. Or that you get sterilized in your sleep.

Also, to all you other fucks, no I'm not agreeing with any of the fucks that will suck Alexi's dick and mindlessly lap up whatever Bodom puts out either. "Fuck off" to you assholes too. I just wanted to tell Joonas to get fucked.

Now, before writing pointless shit about me again, take a deep breath and read my post again and realize nothing about my post was ill-willing or flaming, just stating the same facts everyone else has. It's like your wife told you you have a small one and just had to log in to a random forum to let go off some steam. It's just so ironic, you seem to think I'm here bashing someone when I'm not, instead it's you. :zzz:

After you've actually listened to the song, come back to tell us if the Nickelback-riffs / In Flames-vocals -statement was simply bullshitting, or if you actually agree with it, before hoping my town gets hit by a meteor or I get sterilized in my sleep like it's my fault. I'm still saying the other song we've heard from the album is some of the best Bodom ever and I'm still excited over the album because of that. So take your meteors and shit elsewhere. You haven't even logged in here for months, only reason I'm replying is it's Monday morning and I wake up to this.....

Facts? I suggest you stop making it so obvious that you possess an extra chromosome buddy... since what you posted is not fact (here is a definition... you'd think that after all the rough floggings Janne has administered to you over the boards, you'd know the difference by now), it's hyperbole and bullshit. Claiming that a metal song sounds like "a Nickelback track with In Flames vocals" isn't fact, it's utter retardation. I don't give a shit that you weren't flaming me, you're spreading idiocy all the time, which is worse.

I know people that actually have listened to the track (I myself cannot, due to an ear infection that prevents me from wearing earphones), and even they have claimed your post was utter shit.

And yes, I actually hope you get sterilized in your sleep, and/or your town gets meteored, because you're an idiot, and I don't want more people like you pissing in our gene pool.

The Butt is a fag but Joonas makes the worst comparisions and word plays ever :D

Facts? I suggest you stop making it so obvious that you possess an extra chromosome buddy... since what you posted is not fact (here is a definition... you'd think that after all the rough floggings Janne has administered to you over the boards, you'd know the difference by now), it's hyperbole and bullshit. Claiming that a metal song sounds like "a Nickelback track with In Flames vocals" isn't fact, it's utter retardation. I don't give a shit that you weren't flaming me, you're spreading idiocy all the time, which is worse.

I know people that actually have listened to the track (I myself cannot, due to an ear infection that prevents me from wearing earphones), and even they have claimed your post was utter shit.

And yes, I actually hope you get sterilized in your sleep, and/or your town gets meteored, because you're an idiot, and I don't want more people like you pissing in our gene pool.

Fighting over opinion never gets old :lol: I think Joonas is right on this one, but however, it's not a fact. I just share the same opinion with him. Hey, if you guys can't handle his opinion, why even bother coming here? He is obviously getting under your skin. I do understand what he is saying and for me personally the "WIWI" track was crap, but Shovel Knockout sounds nice. I guess we will wait and see.

Just stop spreading distorted and misleading shit about me, you immaturate fool. Like I said, once your ear infection heals, go listen to the song and come back here and apologize me (at least deep inside you) as you realize it does it indeed include simplistic riffing and computerized vocals. Since when has this become "the Joonas-thread" where only my comments are taken into "careful" evaluation. It's annoying.

The Butt is a fag but Joonas makes the worst comparisions and word plays ever :D

It does seem many are unable to understand metaphorization or take it way too seriously. This is supposed to be a metal band's forum where people don't cry and whine about using metaphors. If someone has trouble understanding what the Nickelback-riffs and In Flames-vocals referred to about Was It Worth It, I'm sorry. :)

Oh, and for the final fucking time:

I'm tired of people using that famous Janne-episode against me when attacking me, I know it's a good shield of course that COB's keyboard player stepped down his ivory tower to call me one of the biggest fucking idiots ever on this planet. The reason for the argumentation was I exaggerated Peter Tägtgren's role in the synthesizer sound production of the Blooddrunk studio session (and of course I'm the only fan ever who'se said anything bad about Blooddrunk), as the band reguested him over to guide Alexi with the vocals and help with some keyboard sounds. They even wrote something along the lines of "you only need to hear some of Pain [the other of Peter's two bands, the one with for example the famous Same Old Song with awesome keyboard layers] to get an idea how great he is with digging keyboard sounds" so I thought he was responsible to much of the keyboard sounds created apart from the solo one, but then Janne pointed out he'd only helped with one sound.
There, and I trust this is the final time I need to bring this up and explain it.

Just stop spreading distorted and misleading shit about me, you immaturate fool. Like I said, once your ear infection heals, go listen to the song and come back here and apologize me as you realize it does it indeed include simplistic riffing and computerized vocals. I don't like when people talk/write shit about me - and since when has this become "the Joonas-thread" where only my comments are taken into "careful" evaluation. It's annoying.

It does seem many COB fans are unable to understand metaphorization or take it way too seriously. This is supposed to be a metal band's forum where people don't cry and whine about using metaphors. If someone has trouble understanding what the Nickelback-riffs and In Flames-vocals referred to in Was It Worth It, I'm sorry. :)

Oh, and for the Final Fucking Time:

I'm tired of people using that famous Janne-episode against me when attacking me, I know it's a good shield of course that COB's keyboard player stepped down his ivory tower to call me one of the biggest fucking idiots ever on this planet. The reason for the argumentation was I exaggerated Peter Tägtgren's role in the synthesizer sound production of the Blooddrunk studio session (and of course I'm the only fan ever who'se said anything bad about Blooddrunk), as the band reguested him over to guide Alexi with the vocals and help with some keyboard sounds. They even wrote something along the lines of "you only need to hear some of Pain [the other of Peter's two bands, the one with for example the famous Same Old Song with awesome keyboard layers] to get an idea how great he is with digging keyboard sounds" so I thought he was responsible to much of the keyboard sounds created apart from the solo one, but then Janne pointed out he'd only helped with one sound. There, and I trust this is the final time I need to bring this up and explain it.

Shut up, that's the solution