Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Why are there no lyrics for Northpole Throwdown? Instrumental song maybe? :p

possibly. I hope it as that way they can really show what they are instrumentally made of. But I believe Alexi said that he didn't feel instrumental songs fitetd in Bodom.
We'll see. It could just as easily be that the lyrics are
"fuck this fucking northpole
I'm throwing it down
Fuck!"

I don't care either way.

I believe that means only tracks #1 and #8 get lyrics printed in the booklet, rather than all tracks from #1 to #8... though I'd be happy to be proven wrong about this one.

Yeah, the fact that just one track was left out is suspicious... might as well be a smartass move to create a mysterious atmosphere around the song :D

Glad to hear there'll be lyrics to so many songs, though.

Everything still works completely fine off the Hatewear website, it's just the front-page links that were fuxxored up.

Wow, I really dislike that shirt with the order package...
I'm way too broke to be ordering anything right now, so I guess I'll just wait until it hits store shelves.

So, they release a single which is limited edition, only 500 pieces? I would be interested to buy the book edition but lets see, its quite expensive(though it includes a lot). Probably gonna buy mine again from Äx, too bad they wont probably sell the single :/

I pre-ordered my CD (with the DVD and the book) yesterday :)

In the German Metal Hammer is a review. Did someone already translate it? I don`t know if I have the time this weekend... :/

Preordered mine. Limited edition with book ant t-shirt and all. Preordered WIWI too with it.

@Celeb: Ax does sell the WIWI CDs. Doesn't have anything on the album, but does have the single on. Just not on the front page. Type "children of bodom" and you should see it, it comes out almost on top iirc ;)