Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

For one...all you complainers about the new song are really waisting your time!

Waisting? Ok. But In case you simply can't spell, people who don't like WIWI are wasting their time waiting for the new album just because you like it?

I have heard this from a couple sources that got to preview it early

p2p?

I sort of doubt that, but fact of the matter is that I KNOW this album is fuckin good.

Thanks! Now I can just run straight to the store and buy it without listening, because BrokenChimes KNOWS IT'S FUCKING SICK.

Also calling it their best album is quite absurd, there are a lot of people who like the old stuff and are 100% sure after WIWI, that it's not going to be their best.

btw..of course I'm going to purchase it upon release, but does anyone know where I can find a torrent for it??

Asking torrents for unreleased album on the bands offical forum is pretty much the stupidiest thing you can do here, also it's illegal. Now please, cremate your penis.

Was It Worth It? - with the cover art :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Io0PCcG2M

Sounds a lot better than the first one, but it's still a Pet Shop Boys Ripoff.

I dig this song. The tone is great and the riffs are awesome. (especially the choir aahs at 0:09)

Disagree about the riffs but agree about the choir aahs, it's exactly what I hoped to hear in their music one day. They could make some pretty haunting backgrounds with that from the lower pitches or dramatic sounding stuff from the high pitches, to support beats or melodies...

485.jpg

"Get outta here..."

For me there is a slight improvement on the sound, especially the vocals with the "flatter" EQ.
But yeah Epi's rip kinda sounds better :lol: Hope the album version is more puncy.

Like I said, you are known for being retarded :lol: And iPot is right, you ain't got no friends :( how sad :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't even know how I noticed your whining, guess it was so loud that it got me one page back to check what's going on. :lol:
Maybe you should read the previous pages before replying?
That reply you just quoted was to Necroraven. And btw, DAMN, I have no internet friends on this forum..FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
stop provoken mEEEE i r getting sad!!

Maybe you should read the previous pages before replying?
That reply you just quoted was to Necroraven. And btw, DAMN, I have no internet friends on this forum..FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
stop provoken mEEEE i r getting sad!!

:lol: Well the original post you quoted was quite funny, because the guy I quoted, took Macharius88's post serious. :lol: Don't get sad, you can still be my mortal enemy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having listened to WIWI on fb a few times, I got back my confidence that RRF will be a good album. I start to love WIWI :oops: Guitar tones and synths sound great, and I also like Alexi's voice. If only that solo part would be... different :lol:

Also, fuck that radio rip.

I've been listening to the new song more and more and I'm trying to love it........but.....I can't. It just isn't doing it for me. It's just so boring to my ears.

I love the intro riff, but thats about it. Don't get me wrong I think the rest of the album will kick ass, but this song is a big let down in my eyes.

I bet they released the worst song on the album first so that everyone will be OMG it's CoB and love it, then when we hear the rest it will be REAL CoB music and it will just kick us all in the nuts. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for.

I bet they released the worst song on the album first so that everyone will be OMG it's CoB and love it, then when we hear the rest it will be REAL CoB music and it will just kick us all in the nuts.

Sense.

This makes none.

Kick in the nuts is a good thing the way I am referring.

Kind of like a big "I got you"....you know...let us all down with a bland song and then we hear the rest and it will kick ass.

from cobhc.com

Pre-order Relentless Reckless Forever! 14 Jan 2011
Children Of Bodom's new studio album Relentless Reckless Forever, out March 8th 2011, is now available for pre-ordering through the band's official webstore HateWear.

Relentless Reckless Forever CD+DVD Limited Book Edition + shirt!
Relentless Reckless Forever CD+DVD Limited Digipak + shirt!
Relentless Reckless Forever CD + shirt!

-- The special bundles include an all-over Relentless Reckless Forever shirt, exclusively available through HateWear --

Relentless Reckless Forever CD+DVD Limited Book Edition
Relentless Reckless Forever CD+DVD Limited Digipak
Relentless Reckless Forever CD
Relentless Reckless Forever Gatefold Vinyl LP

Was It Worth It single (Out February 23rd - limited to 500 copies!)

The book edition includes a 64-page full colour photobook containing never seen before photos of the band from all over the world.

CD:
01 Not My Funeral
02 Shovel Knockout
03 Roundtrip To Hell And Back
04 Pussyfoot Miss Suicide
05 Relentless Reckless Forever
06 Cry Of The Nihilist
07 Ugly
08 Was It Worth It?
09 Northpole Throwdown
Bonus Track: Party All The Time (Eddie Murphy Cover)

The CD booklet includes lyrics to tracks 01-08.

DVD:
01 "Was It Worth It?" Music Video
02 Making of "Was It Worth It?"
03 "Angels Don't Kill" - Live at Bloodstock
04 "Everytime I Die" - Live at Bloodstock
05 The Rockhouse Method with Alexi Laiho - DVD trailer
06 The Rockhouse Method with Alexi Laiho - instructional DVD excerpt

Was It Worth It? single:
01 Was It Worth It?
02 Angels Don't Kill (live)
03 Everytime I Die (live)
04 Was It Worth It? music video

Kind of like a big "I got you"....you know...let us all down with a bland song and then we hear the rest and it will kick ass.

Marketing doesn't work like that.

@sleeper666: I wish they had actually put some effort into designing those "exclusive" shirts. Sure, this one's marginally better than what came with BD, but still...

Also, those pre-orders are pretty fucking expensive.

from cobhc.com
Hmm, so the single makes the DVD a bit pointless..

And I'm not sure if I like that shirt. At least it doesn't show when it's dirty.:lol:

I'm just going to wait and probably end up buying a tourshirt instead. I seem to prefer those to 'normal' band shirts lately.
That is, if I can find a place to sleep. But let's not go off topic.

from cobhc.com

CD:
01 Not My Funeral
02 Shovel Knockout
03 Roundtrip To Hell And Back
04 Pussyfoot Miss Suicide
05 Relentless Reckless Forever
06 Cry Of The Nihilist
07 Ugly
08 Was It Worth It?
09 Northpole Throwdown
Bonus Track: Party All The Time (Eddie Murphy Cover)

The CD booklet includes lyrics to tracks 01-08.

So no lyrics for Northpole Throwdown then? Hmm... that's strange. ;)