Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Why would I want to stop winning? :Spin:

Because no one cares what you say (because everything you've said in the last week is something against Joonas and his great ideas or random theories). Even if some people find his posts annoying, most of them just are like " Well, who cares" and continue to the next post. And although I don't think his posts are annoying, if I would, he'd still be posting some of the most interesting posts on the forum. (It happened to be Joonas who told everyone when WIWI was going to be played on the radio)

And don't bother replying to this so that the we don't need to read your shit again.

Because no one cares what you say (because everything you've said in the last week is something against Joonas and his great ideas or random theories). Even if some people find his posts annoying, most of them just are like " Well, who cares" and continue to the next post. And although I don't think his posts are annoying, if I would, he'd still be posting some of the most interesting posts on the forum. (It happened to be Joonas who told everyone when WIWI was going to be played on the radio)

And don't bother replying to this so that the we don't need to read your shit again.
It was Epi who said that WIWI will be played on finnish radio, not Joonas.:Smug:

Ah, the consumer in me screams "preorder!", but the force of reason is telling me to wait until there's proof that the album is actually any good.

Ah, the consumer in me screams "preorder!", but the force of reason is telling me to wait until there's proof that the album is actually any good.

This is the only reason I haven't pre ordered anything yet.

WIWI just didn't make me want the album that much. I wanted the album more before I heard that song.

At least no one can complain about lack of pre-order options..

This shirt is pretty cool, but I'm a bit tired with those shirts that just use the cd cover. It's understandable and not bad, but I rather want something more unique. that shirt on hatewear is that, but I'm not too fond of that one either.
Oh well, it's all about the cd in the end.

At least no one can complain about lack of pre-order options..

This shirt is pretty cool, but I'm a bit tired with those shirts that just use the cd cover. It's understandable and not bad, but I rather want something more unique. that shirt on hatewear is that, but I'm not too fond of that one either.
Oh well, it's all about the cd in the end.

+1 on the t-shirt issue.- But if you are looking for something "more" it'll probably be more common in the Death Metal/Deathcore region, as Black Dahlia Murder and such, if that is indeed what you meant? :D

Ps: Ordered Bundle #8