Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

So am I the only one who thinks the t-shirt in Hatewear is cooler than any other they've ever made and finally a change from the typical metal t-shirt all back with a square of the CD art in the middle?

BTW I ordered from Austria and the whole thing (all Book, t-shirt, CD-DVD, blah blah) is available and shipping costs are 12€ the priority version. Sure, Levykauppa is cheaper, but 6€ up or down won't make much of a difference when you're paying almost 60€ imo.

@children of COB: Don't know if that message was meant for me :D?. But either way i hate the t-shirt that comes with Hatewear.. :S

EDIT: Didn't notice that you could stream it from rrf.com, thought it was something special i'd found :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So am I the only one who thinks the t-shirt in Hatewear is cooler than any other they've ever made and finally a change from the typical metal t-shirt all back with a square of the CD art in the middle?

That depends on how good the CD art is :p

The HW T-shirt just looks ugly and unimaginative, though. I like it when T-shirts go out of the standard design and have something unique, but it also has to look good. This, on the other hand, looks like a boring generic patterned T-shirt with some CoB text slapped on top.

Well, to me is much more interesting than the usual, it strays away and simple lines aren't always bad. I think it fits, unlike a FTR t-shirt that popped up some time ago that was all lightning around the t-shirt and a bit extended version of the artwork, it was way too much imo, too over the top.

Well, to me is much more interesting than the usual, it strays away and simple lines aren't always bad. I think it fits, unlike a FTR t-shirt that popped up some time ago that was all lightning around the t-shirt and a bit extended version of the artwork, it was way too much imo, too over the top.

Well, the "different" part is good. The "generic" part is a bit problematic, because the T-shirt doesn't really identify as "Bodom", could be virtually anything else. Heck, if you went to a mall, I'm sure you could find something very similar and pay half the price.

I tend to think that the quality of the artwork defines a good t-shirt more than anything else. Second is how that artwork is incorporated into the shirt.

EDIT: Just saw THIS. Wish they had something more similar to that as the "exclusive" shirt. Looks great, imo.

Well, the "different" part is good. The "generic" part is a bit problematic, because the T-shirt doesn't really identify as "Bodom", could be virtually anything else. Heck, if you went to a mall, I'm sure you could find something very similar and pay half the price.

I tend to think that the quality of the artwork defines a good t-shirt more than anything else. Second is how that artwork is incorporated into the shirt.

EDIT: Just saw THIS. Wish they had something more similar to that as the "exclusive" shirt. Looks great, imo.
Wow! I am definitely buying that shirt!

They totally ripped off the guitar on fire from the CoBOT album cover.

I really like the shirt with the bullets.

Speaking of girly shirts, maybe they're counting on girls to get creative and do some cutting and sewing. :p

Well, at least it's a start and I like the change, always the Reaper gets kinda boring to me. But yeah, that one looks pretty cool.

Talking about t-shirts: a whole bunch of new shirts gets released on 26.-1 from emp:
http://www.emp-online.com/bin/shop....1&Sucheintrag=Children Of Bodom&tc=BANDSHIRTS

I like that guitar fire one.

I only like the "Splatter logo" one...