Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Flying+Pig.jpg

You can still take back what you said :)

*I ment COB, fixed that. And fuck me sideways, that is indeed a flying pig. Well god damnit. :D

Still better than Youtube.
Definitely not. You can barely notice a difference on a good riped 320kb song that is uploaded to youtube then listening to it on your iPod. On MySpace however..I even think it's mono sound or some shit there.

^:lol:
wtf?! My band uploaded 320kb files to youtube and they sound like total crap quality-wise, are you deaf? Youtube sounds shitty, just like mp3s in general

^:lol:
wtf?! My band uploaded 320kb files to youtube and they sound like total crap quality-wise, are you deaf? Youtube sounds shitty, just like mp3s in general
Weird. you sure they were lossless 320kb? or that you were listening in 240p or something? YouTube of course takes the quality down some, but not even half of what MySpace does. And YouTube mostly takes away video quality before audio.

Weird. you sure they were lossless 320kb?

mp3 is a lossy format. There is no such thing as "lossless 320kb". To be lossless, it would have to be either WAV or PCM, and the file would be no less than 30mb - not so convenient for online streaming.

Lossy music in general, and mp3s and online streaming more specifically, all have an inherently crappy quality. There ain't much that can be done about that.

mp3 is a lossy format. There is no such thing as "lossless 320kb". To be lossless, it would have to be either WAV or PCM, and the file would be no less than 30mb - not so convenient for online streaming.

Lossy music in general, and mp3s and online streaming more specifically, all have an inherently crappy quality. There ain't much that can be done about that.

Just wanted to point out that there is such a thing as lossless compression. FLAC is one such algorithm, and there are many others.

Weird. you sure they were lossless 320kb? or that you were listening in 240p or something? YouTube of course takes the quality down some, but not even half of what MySpace does. And YouTube mostly takes away video quality before audio.

:lol: are you seriously asking if I converted it the right way?
of course it was 320 (and even if I hate to admit it, some codecs nowadays are good enough to make them ''sound'' lossless ,starting with 256 kb blalbalba, I dont know, I prefer listening to cds.., but still that other guy is right, it isnt really lossless).
And again, every compression used on some file fucks with the quality.

Guys i got the best news since the release of WIWI , I was talking with Jackie from "Full Metal Jackie" And shesaid, and i Quote :

Hey Gal! Listen to the show next week for MORE new Children of Bodom..

:Smokin:

Oh come on! That you are excited, I can understand. But please let's not whine about leaks to much. We'll know when it's leaked. Just keep quiet about possible leaks in the future for now.

Oh come on! That you are excited, I can understand. But please let's not whine about leaks to much. We'll know when it's leaked. Just keep quiet about possible leaks in the future for now.

How the hell was I whining? I clearly stated that it should be out soon and has anyone found anything? You are the one who is actually whining if you would like to take a look at yourself.