Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I think that they'll release SK, no doubt. Second track, just the first "real thing". They also mentioned a keyboard-solo.

"The children from Espoo combine their typical sound with thick Thrash elements."

Just think that it'll just be the track for the job. Very exited. *fingers put together mr burns-style saying "excellent"*

Otherwise: The album title-track.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be SKO. 1. They've let us hear most of it so it's not anything like a loss and 2. At least according to the reviews it's one of the best songs on the album, but not the best. If not then I'd for some reason say Not My Funeral.

Wouldn't it be time for COB TV 4?
I might to remember that february is the publication date.
And, does anyone know if jackie's show will be broadcasted although on an europe radio station?
So, we wouldn't haver the action with the time calculation.
a015.gif

Actually, I noticed it is going around. I saw a guy on last.fm listening to it and another guy asked and got the album send to him. Probably friends, and I'm not gonna try.
But things are spreading.

No, I won't tell who it is. It's easy enough to find out.

Guys i got the best news since the release of WIWI , I was talking with Jackie from "Full Metal Jackie" And shesaid, and i Quote :

Hey Gal! Listen to the show next week for MORE new Children of Bodom..

:Smokin:

Wouldn't be surprised by this, since a new Amon Amarth track was played on that show this weekend :D

Actually, I noticed it is going around. I saw a guy on last.fm listening to it and another guy asked and got the album send to him. Probably friends, and I'm not gonna try.
But things are spreading.

No, I won't tell who it is. It's easy enough to find out.

So you have seen someone who has the album?? And has sent it to someone?! It is hard to find out who this is! :lol:

NMF 4:55
SKO 4:57
RthaB 3:47
PMS 4.10
RRF 4:41
U 4:12
CofN 3:31
WIWI 4:02
NPTD 2:54

Here are the track lengths. First two tracks are the longest, last is surprisingly short. SKO said 734:57 and I assume that was supposed to read 4:57, or 3:57... Anyway, the track lengths don't really matter, it's the music.

Not too suprised by the short cd time.

Have they ever released a CD longer than 45 mins??

I am hoping that because NPTD is so short, that it is all instrumental.

I so jealous of some guy who posted there and i saw he is hearing the album .. He said 'Not my funeral' is their best song since 2003.. :p

Have they ever released a CD longer than 45 mins??
No. They are rougly 36 to 38 minutes long
This one fits in nicely

The first 2 songs are a nice 5 minutes though. And apart from NPD, the songs aren't that short. So it's actually pretty amazing how the album can be this short at first glance.