Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Why do you worry so much about the thrash part? We've heard SKO and that reviewer says it's full of thrash with background keys. Well, if that's thrash to him then we're good to go.

Also, I got my flatmate to help me with the translation, and she being austrian (the review is from an austrian mag) said that the reviewer writes/does it kind of weirdly. Let's wait for more reviews to pop up AND, to hear it ourselves :kickass:

Man scroll up a couple of posts ;)
Thank you anyway

Did you even read my post? Re-read and look at the edit. Translating it took me some time, mocobhc was faster and when I posted mine hers was already online, but since I had done and it had taken me some time I wasn't going to just delete it.

Thank you also to children of COB for the effort. X3 It was interesting to see how each person translated the same text. It looks like a great album, just from the review. I know I can't wait to hear it. ^_^

Mine was probably crappy and I probably confused a couple of things since my german is not too good, but I thought she wasn't going to do it today so that's why I went through it, to give at least something that wasn't crappy Google Translate. Thankfully she's been fast so my mistakes can be overlooked :lol:

Reviewer 1: "Cry of the Nihilist is the best song on the album."
Reviewer 2: "Cry of the Nihilist is a filler, and WIWI is succesful."

Reviewer 1: "PMS is the worst track on the album."
Reviewer 2: "Get those neck muscles ready, you're going to need them." =D

Don't draw any conclusions on taste matters.

Reviewer 1: "Cry of the Nihilist is the best song on the album."
Reviewer 2: "Cry of the Nihilist is a filler, and WIWI is succesful."

Reviewer 1: "PMS is the worst track on the album."
Reviewer 2: "Get those neck muscles ready, you're going to need them." =D

Don't draw any conclusions on taste matters.

Thats one great reason not to believe reviews. i dont say some song is shit before i hear it myself

E: But that review kinda make this album sound better

Pussyfoot Miss Suicide
Here as with Shovel knockout a lot of place leaves for Thrashen. Metalcore loans and a lot Breakdowns join to it. A venerable song filled up with the new and fresh Children sound. Grease your cervical musculature, here you may headbang a hell of a lot!

475569.jpg

But we'll see.

Pussyfoot Miss Suicide
Here as with Shovel knockout a lot of place leaves for Thrashen. Metalcore loans and a lot Breakdowns join to it. A venerable song filled up with the new and fresh Children sound. Grease your cervical musculature, here you may headbang a hell of a lot!

475569.jpg

But we'll see.
Shit indeed.

PS. NN +1

Guys, remember that it isn't a review. That one will come around Mid February. This is just a short preview with personal opinions. I'm sure that the review goes more in depth and adds more facts.
Or at least they should if they want to be a self-respecting magazine.

PS. NN +1

Didn't even notice at first :lol: Found it through google.

Guys, remember that it isn't a review. That one will come around Mid February. This is just a short preview with personal opinions. I'm sure that the review goes more in depth and adds more facts.
Or at least they should if they want to be a self-respecting magazine.

Of course, but for example, if a song has a lot of breakdowns in it or not isn't a question of opinion, even the name is so full of scene-haircut, lip-piercing and hot-topic it makes me puke. But one shitty song doesn't ruin a whole album.

Didn't even notice at first :lol: Found it through google.

Of course, but for example, if a song has a lot of breakdowns in it or not isn't a question of opinion, even the name is so full of scene-haircut, lip-piercing and hot-topic it makes me puke. But one shitty song doesn't ruin a whole album.
I like how you are actually saying the song is shitty before having even heard a second of it.

When we received our copy of RRF last week we were very excited. We were one of the first international magazines that got the new album. What should we expect?

So they're sending the album around at this point. I guess we could expect a full album leak very soon? It's bound to happen.

I doubt the breakdowns and metalcore meant there are what we know them as. I'd like to think the reviewer is an idiot and doesn't know the terms.
This is probably the case. I recall many reviewers calling AYDY Metalcore, even a few calling HCDR metalcore. And usually when they'd use the term breakdowns, they would be reffering to slight tempo changes. The reviewer is an idiot who has no idea what the terms are, as you said. The day COB uses shitty nothing-but-open-e-string metalcore breakdowns will be the day pigs fucking fly.

So they're sending the album around at this point. I guess we could expect a full album leak very soon? It's bound to happen.
mocobhc and google translate (great source) translate it as one of the few magazines. So maybe they only send it to magazines with a good reputation at first?

Even when I would kill to listen to the album right now, I think it's way to early for a leak. It's more than a month away..

Did you even read my post? Re-read and look at the edit. Translating it took me some time, mocobhc was faster and when I posted mine hers was already online, but since I had done and it had taken me some time I wasn't going to just delete it.
Awww Jose, sorry :lol: It's been still worth your effort, yours is definitely better to read since you put it in decent English, while I only tried to fix the worst translator parts. You did a great work there, you learned a lot already :kickass:

Children of COB........I liked your translation. Very good English version that i could make sense out of.

It was not for nothing. Thank you.

Thanks to all who can translate all the non US mags for us English speaking folk.