Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

:lol:!!!!
They havent even released the LP yet and he's hoping that the NEXT album will be better or more successful?

That is... worrying, since it wont.

Maybe more successful in the terms of selling more albums and reaching a few more charts.

Well. Maybe it will be the best of the new style albums. Of course it won't touch the classics. My hopes have actually lowered, but I guess there will be some 4-5 good songs. Looking at the duration of the songs made me think they're using the same pattern a lot. Judging on these reviews that are suddenly popping up like mushrooms on a rainy day, I just want to hear NMF, SKO, RtHaB and Ugly, while the rest of the songs the reviewers make seem like atmosphere-less thrash. Best COB album? I don't think that's easy. I hope they'll surprise me.

Want to hear SKO and Ugly aswell, now that I've seen the duration time of every track. The "mystiqe" of Ugly like saying "Everytime I Die" or "Angels Don't Kill" -Style is really making my fantasy-part of me choke-starting.

To my regret, famous Finns have not returned to the neo-classical sound.

and

The album sounds
modern and heavy, but different from the last two creations

No surprise there. If you're hoping for an old school COB style you're going to be disappointed no matter what. I can't take any review seriously that overly compares RRF to previous albums.

No surprise there. If you're hoping for an old school COB style you're going to be disappointed no matter what. I can't take any review seriously that overly compares RRF to previous albums.

What should he compare it to, Kanye West's latest single? :lol: Seriously, it's a review of a band's new album, of course it's gonna compare it to their older stuff. That's how reviews work.

Indeed hoping for an album that'll rival Hatebreeder or Follow the Reaper will only lead to major disappointment. The only real surprise here with that horrible review (and I mean HORRIBLE) is that it never occurred to me just how much Blooddrunk was disliked. Sure there were a couple songs that made me want to gouge out my eyeballs with the corners of the CD case and I quickly forget how those tracks go (which is highly unusual for me since I have quite good memory of all the music I listen to) but I thought it was a huge step up from AYDY. I see that album as their lowest point yet and Blooddrunk was a as though someone threw a ladder into the pit and Alexi was slowly figuring out how to use it to climb out.

This is exactly why I have a good feeling that RRF will be their best album since HCDR.

That wouldnt make any difference? And you should be asking in a nicer way!

What should he compare it to, Kanye West's latest single? :lol: Seriously, it's a review of a band's new album, of course it's gonna compare it to their older stuff. That's how reviews work.

I said overly compared...

Hopefully the next record is a bit more successful than "Relentless Reckless Forever" and return to
Children Of Bodom in the game - something the current experience boldly hints.

That statement deserves a :puke:

I surely will not go thru this hell again. Some 570 days of constant speculation and wait. This album simply has to do it.

That statement deserves a :puke:

I surely will not go thru this hell again. Some 570 days of constant speculation and wait. This album simply has to do it.

Dude, get over it and find another band to like, srsly :zzz: The reviews seem to make it pretty clear that RRF will be mostly AYDY-style with slightly better songwriting and a bone or two to the old fans.