Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I think Finland has the same time zone as Sweden..if that is the case, 10pm means either 1pm or 4pm in Finland/Sweden. Most likely 4pm.

Finland is GMT +2, Sweden is GTM +1

I got stream file for 104-1 BLAZE, full metal jackie's show should air tomorrow (Friday), at 10pm - midnight. Stream is coming from NE, so isn't it Nebraska (in usa)?

E: Nebraska is GTM -6. so i need to add 8 hours to nebraskas time to start ripping in right time

This message is for ESA1996:

Ota tosta toi Streami jos et oo saanu jo:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fnp1s4

Se radio ohjelma pitäs alkaa lauantai aamuna klo 6:00, jos en ny väärin laskenu.

Rippaa se ohjelma jos en ite muista

Kiitti. Thanks ALOT.

And now that I know the time it will air, and the channel, you people can start to look my Youtube channel from 4am London time onwards (0.00 Time zone) and I should get it uploaded the latest about 15 minutes after the show ends (If they play "New COB" as the last song) at 6.15am London time. (Put it in London time so it's easier for the people in USA and elswhere to count the time)

Finland is GMT +2, Sweden is GTM +1

I got stream file for 104-1 BLAZE, full metal jackie's show should air tomorrow (Friday), at 10pm - midnight. Stream is coming from NE, so isn't it Nebraska (in usa)?

E: Nebraska is GTM -6. so i need to add 8 hours to nebraskas time to start ripping in right time
Which means that for you, the stream will be from 2pm-4pm :)

mitä ohjelmaa sä käytät, testimielessä kokeilin nii en onnistunu streamripperillä

Audacityllä. Mul o sellane 2 päinen 3.5 mm johto, jonka laitan tietokoneen kuuloke liitäntä plugiin ja toisen pään siihe mihin laitettas mikrofooni, ja sit klikkaan audacitystä sitä nauhotus nappulaa. Ei ihan helpoin tapa, eli suosittelen googlee (Eli etit googlesta jonkun paremman tavan).

Audacityllä. Mul o sellane 2 päinen 3.5 mm johto, jonka laitan tietokoneen kuuloke liitäntä plugiin ja toisen pään siihe mihin laitettas mikrofooni, ja sit klikkaan audacitystä sitä nauhotus nappulaa. Ei ihan helpoin tapa, eli suosittelen googlee (Eli etit googlesta jonkun paremman tavan).

lähetä mulle se rippi vaikka sitte nii koitan miksata siitä parempi laatusen tai jotain

E: jos osaan =D

OMG finally another new song! So excited. So does this mean it'll be aired throughout the entire weekend on her show?

YAY! It's not SKO which is good not because it would be bad, but now we get a totally new song! If they would play SKO we would have already heard most of it.

i agree i'm happy that it isn't SKO because that wouldn't feel completely new. plus ugly seemed to be one of the most interesting and unique tracks based on the reviews posted earlier. i'm stoked regardless! :D

Great! A new song, can't wait, but im actually looking more forward to cobtv part 4! Hey Janne, where ya at!

The reviews claim that Ugly is one of the better songs on the ablum with a 'dark' feeling. So let's see how new Bodom with old elements works this time.

Great! A new song, can't wait, but im actually looking more forward to cobtv part 4! Hey Janne, where ya at!

So am I!!!
a020.gif

I think it#s time for the next small appetizer until the main menu RRF comes!!!
d035.gif