Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Nice, that feels like one of the best songs based on reviews. Psyched. 18 hours to go.

You looking forward to COB TV 4 more than this song? :lol:!!! Fangirls.

Just use something better than Winamp to rip the song!

btw, Joonas! Check your pm.

Necrö;9643089 said:
Just use something better than Winamp to rip the song!

btw, Joonas! Check your pm.
Yeah, of what I know, and what I have used in the past, Audacity works very well, you just activate Stereo Mix and you will record exactly what you hear in the exact same quality as you hear it.

From COBHC.COM:

CHILDREN OF BODOM will drop the new song "Ugly" this weekend via the syndicated US radio program "Full Metal Jackie". "Ugly" will appear on CHILDREN OF BODOM's new album Relentless Reckless Forever which is set for a March 8 release via Spinefarm / Universal Music. To view a full list of rock stations that carry the "Full Metal Jackie" show visit: www.fullmetaljackieradio.com.

"Ugly is in my TOP2 list of the album", says the band's bass player Henkka T. Blacksmith. "I love the beginning. I love the Covenant style verse and the punk chorus. The weird prechorus or 2nd verse, i dont know how u call it, is a really good riff, and it shuffles the structure of the song by ending the song too. The solo on the very simple solo background is really groovy. This is a simple but heavy one!"

That is good news :D so by the time i stand up tommorrow, i can start my weekend with good breakfast and a new COB Song :D Weekend already made it for me ;)

This was posted a minute ago :
in finnish !
Jussin (69) Rokkibaarissa Radiorockissa soitellaan tänään Jaskan lempimusiikkia klo 20-22.
-J

and Google translate "says":
Jussi (69) Rock Radio Rock Bar let 's call today Jaska's favorite music at 20-22. -J