Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I might just wanna bring in something interesting for the firefox users among the visitors of the board: You can use the add on "Foxy Proxy" as this is easier to use and remove. It's available here.

I live in the USA and I clicked that link and it takes me to an error page; where's the stream for that radio station? If it's limited to USA people I could check it out tonight and see if they play it.

EDIT: Nevermind I found a station that plays it on friday that I can hear, supposedly her show will go on in 2 hours and I'll listen from there and hopefully they'll play the song.

I live in the USA and I clicked that link and it takes me to an error page; where's the stream for that radio station? If it's limited to USA people I could check it out tonight and see if they play it.

Did you click my link to the radio station? I went to the site and I didn't get an error...

Guys I got some good news (I hope). Canadian fans can now Pre-Order the album via iTunes, which means that yes, you Canadians can preview the whole album on iTunes, I think it's the first 30sec of each song or something? Regardless, you have to be Canadian..lucky fucks.

EDIT: Ugly is fucking SICK! Alexi has DEFINITELY improved his vocals, and that keyboard in the backround is so mystical somehow..I already love it after the first listen, and this isn't even the full quality either, it's a radio rip. You can definitely hear some Old CoB elements in the song, all the way back to HB at least. I can understand why Henkka thinks this is top2 :)

interesting......
cool synergy type riffs
some very prog elements
cool solos
def gotta listen to it a bit more!

I really like it...I love the solo and the feel of the song. Riffs are sweet, Alexi's vocals are good (the beginning was kinda weird for vocal effects), but overall I really enjoyed this song. :] Gotta listen to it more as well!

Guys I got some good news (I hope). Canadian fans can now Pre-Order the album via iTunes, which means that yes, you Canadians can preview the whole album on iTunes, I think it's the first 30sec of each song or something? Regardless, you have to be Canadian..lucky fucks.

EDIT: Ugly is fucking SICK! Alexi has DEFINITELY improved his vocals, and that keyboard in the backround is so mystical somehow..I already love it after the first listen, and this isn't even the full quality either, it's a radio rip. You can definitely hear some Old CoB elements in the song, all the way back to HB at least. I can understand why Henkka thinks this is top2 :)

I am installing iTunes now just to hear the previews. :lol:

I am installing iTunes now just to hear the previews. :lol:

GOOD, and I think we both know what you will have to do mate ;)

I tried for 15min to try to work around the fucking thing but it refuses to let me hear the previews.

Loving the song even more now..the keyboard in the first verse is just so addictive..at the moment there is not a single thing about the song I dislike.

I'm sorry to say that there's no 30 sec preview, or any preview at all. Everything is grayed out. :cry:

Well, if one ever comes up that's only available in Canada, I'll be sure to rip it for you guys.

I'm sorry to say that there's no 30 sec preview, or any preview at all. Everything is grayed out. :cry:
Because you have to sign in. The problem for me was, I could change country to Canada, but then I needed a new account for that country, the one I have is linked with the Swedish store.