Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

This was posted a minute ago :
in finnish !

and Google translate "says":
Jussi (69) Rock Radio Rock Bar let 's call today Jaska's favorite music at 20-22. -J

Where did they say that? I can't find them saying it anywhere! Hope Jaska's favourite music is Ugly. We'd all get it 8 hours before we expected it!

Where did they say that? I can't find them saying it anywhere! Hope Jaska's favourite music is Ugly. We'd all get it 8 hours before we expected it!
In facebook, but Ugl wont be aired then , They said it will Premier On full metal jackie

If someone can rip the song from radio rock, do it. i dont have time for that but i will rip the song from full metal jackie's show

Posted in COBHC !

In other news, iTunes pre-order of the new album on iTunes is now open for Canadian COB fans. Also, Jaska is tonight's guest on Jussi69's Rokkibaari on Radio Rock for two hours starting at 20:00.

EDIT :
Guys to see it , change your iTunes to Canada , No 30sec previews.. and Comes out in 8march ...

Well that description of the song isn't very promising. I hope whoever wrote that doesn't really know how to entirely describe a song and doesn't quite "get" their music genres. I get a bit of a hint with this part: "The weird prechorus or 2nd verse, i dont know how u call it, is a really good riff..."

Jaska will be playing his favorite music, I hardly believe he has chosen any Bodom. So no new songs tonight from Radio Rock.

Actually a lot of musicians won't even listen to their own music after it has been finished. They usually cannot stand hearing it. I recorded a few demos in my past with friends and I never listened to them. I cringe to the thought of even digging out the demo tape and putting it on.

So I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play any Bodom. I wouldn't expect him to.

Can someone post a play list? I cannot get Radio Rock from any of the radios in my house only if I go to the car and like hell I am going to go sit in there and listen to the show.

Can someone post a play list? I cannot get Radio Rock from any of the radios in my house only if I go to the car and like hell I am going to go sit in there and listen to the show.

Go to their website. Eaasy if you speak finnish, challenging but probably not impossibble if not.

Actually a lot of musicians won't even listen to their own music after it has been finished.

I'm not a musician but if I were, I wouldn't certainly play something I don't like just like that. That being said, I can understand how artists can be fed up with their own songs after rehearsing them daily for shows or studio sessions. But I still wouldn't play a genre I'm not usually listening to in the first place.

so just to get this straight. ugly is being played tonight???

I was wondering the same thing...I'm pretty sure it does. People keep saying Saturday and Sunday, but it says February 4th-6th, so i'm guessing yes, it should be played starting today. Hopefully i'm not wrong about this...lol.

yah it also says her radio show plays on fridays on certain stations. So i hope someone is prepared to record it tonight. I dont have the equipment or else i would...

yah it also says her radio show plays on fridays on certain stations. So i hope someone is prepared to record it tonight. I dont have the equipment or else i would...

Yeah...Well, one of the friday stations has a link where you can listen to the station live on the internet. That's probably what i'm gonna do is listen to it through that radio station tonight. I have no idea how to rip songs soooo...Doubt I can do that lol.

Edit: http://www.1073rocks.com/main.html This station has the link on the top left to listen to the station live.

http://www.1073rocks.com/cc-common/access/request.php:

Can't play outside from USA..
We thank you for your interest in seeing and hearing all we have to offer! Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions we can not comply with your request at this time.

Fucking shit radio tbh

Download application called - Proxyfier. It lets you to pretend that your IP adress is US one. Just pick one US proxy server on www.xroxy.com, put it in settings and it actually works pretty good (there are a bunch of tutorials, just google them). I tried it yesterday successfully with "102.5 The Bear" radio station. Hope someone of you guys will succeed and actually rip it.