Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Didn't we say after the preview that it was awesome how the music and image where synced?
Well, that's obviously not the case in the full version. Why they don't sync it is beyond me. Even the solo isn't synced.

Solo isn't synced in any Bodom video. Alexi plays all but not the notes he plays on the album in every video...

I think Every Time I Die was the only Bodom video I've really enjoyed and it was still pretty boring. I am not a fan of videos at all. In the end I just want to hear the music and that is all that matters. I don't care what any directors "perception" of the music is.

Though I admit that since the video was released I may have only watched it twice but I have listened to the song about a dozen more times and I really don't think it is that bad. The first group yell definitely sounds like "hell yeah!" but the second just sounds like "ahhahhhh" to me. Can't make anything clear out of it. Also the solos kind of kill the pace of the song. Alexi's short breaks between each noodling session really breaks the song.

The song doesn't make me as excited for the album as Blooddrunk did for that album or as Ugly does for this but the song isn't super horrible.

Well, the video was pretty much what I expected. I like it, its pretty simple and the skateboard-stuff is quite cool (dont know anything about skateboarding). What comes to other COB-videos, have to say I thought Smile Pretty for the Devil was pretty cool, liked that one a lot. Blooddrunk was pretty good also. TL&S is also good.

Now I'm waiting for the video from SKO. I wouldn't be surprised if it had some kind of storyline or something like that if you think the music videos of the last 2 albums(AYDY vs TL&S/IYF, Blooddrunk vs SPFTD) others having just the band, others having other characters and even some kind of plot. Ah the speculation :p

Not so much for music-vids but I prefer AYDY and Everytime I Die. First one for the storyline and second because...well just like what I'm seeing, and with the "censored" version and all :lol: blue-colored blood yaayao!

Have not seen Wiwi yet though. And can't really remember what TL&S looked like.

Screw the video! I just want the song. :kickass:

Of course we want the song, but I think the video could be really cool if someone finally grows a brain and does what needs to be done - the band playing in a dark forest and the camera panning over the forests and lakes :D

I think that this estonian artist had the right idea for a Bodom music video.

Ignore all the insanity going on and look at the scenery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw the video! I just want the song. :kickass:

But think about it dude! A MV that's a montage of people getting hit in the head with shovels of all shapes and sizes! Or Alexi playing the solo on a guitar made out of a shovel! The possibilities are endless!

From FB: "Bloody-Disgusting.com just launched a chance to win a limited edition COB skate deck and a year's supply of Monster!"

ROFL, worst sweepstakes EVAH.