Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

it is said to be the most difficult language in the world =D

Actually the most difficult after Mandarin Chinese.

Mirror of Madness, Death Unlimited and Till Death Unites Us were pretty decent but lacking something that could have made them all excellent. The other albums are wastes of time. So in other words... Norther sucks.

DOEW is pretty good, and MOM and DU are decent. Other than that I don't like Norther much either, especially after Petri left. He had a great voice, not that pseudo-brutal gay voice, that most melodeath singers have.

Well you can say they suck But i say they were suck , they have now a new singer , I've listen to their new material sounds promising

He is ! but with the new singer they go to new places and pretty old too ,He is in Ensiferum right now :D which is a good spot too.

So let me get this straight:
People like old Norther with Petri better
People like old Ensiferum with Jari better
People like old CoB (with Alexander) better

I think people are stuck in the past to much.

Lol
I hate metallica
people might want to kill for sayin that , but that is my opinion they f**kin suck LOL
and im not stuck in the past , I was just pointing on some points.

Metallica does suck, but I think Megadeth is a hell of a lot worse band. Their only decent song is the cover of Duke Nukem theme.

Give Killing is my Business a listen and you'll probably change your mind :)

The second half is fucking intense:devil:

I think Chris Kline did a lot better Duke Nukem cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight:
People like old Norther with Petri better
People like old Ensiferum with Jari better
People like old CoB (with Alexander) better

I think people are stuck in the past to much.

Don't like Norther too much
Ensiferum is is as good now or maybe even better than with Jari
CoB is fine either way

Metallica does suck, but I think Megadeth is a hell of a lot worse band. Their only decent song is the cover of Duke Nukem theme.

Metallica does suck, yes. Megadeth only sucks half the time. Rust in Peace is pretty listenable and most of Countdown... and System... is decent. Listen to their newest album Endgame. Awesome songs on there and the entire album is pretty kick ass. Especially the title track.

Metallica doesn't suck, and it wasn't all Dave Mustaine. 99% of Metallica is James Hetfield. The man is probably the best front man of all time, and the shit he wrote back in the day is classic. I don't listen to them any more, but that doesn't mean they suck.

Metallica doesn't suck, and it wasn't all Dave Mustaine. 99% of Metallica is James Hetfield. The man is probably the best front man of all time, and the shit he wrote back in the day is classic. I don't listen to them any more, but that doesn't mean they suck.

Metallica is a pretty curious band. Singer can't sing, guitar players can't play, dummer sucks and bassist is a monkey, they haven't released anything listenable in over 20 years and still they are the biggest band on the planet.

Um, no. I used to be all about Metallica a few years ago and I know things, man. Things that would break a simple man.

Hetfield's vocals are fucking shit, Kirk Hammett can't write or play for shit and Lars simply is shit.

Metallica lost 70% of them with Dave Mustaine and all the rest went with the bassist. After that, they sold out beyond the magnitude of a million WiWis.