Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Metallica is a pretty curious band. Singer can't sing, guitar players can't play, dummer sucks and bassist is a monkey, they haven't released anything listenable in over 20 years and still they are the biggest band on the planet.

Couldn't have said it better, touché sir ;)

I play Ugly since 6 hours now. It's propably the hardest COB song I've ever played yet (but with a very easy solo). Can play it perfect now though :) Haven't recorded something for the last 7 months so a new song will be on Youtube tomorrow for you guys!

Cool, I'm really looking forward to the video!

Seconded. Tricky riffing is fun to play, but mostly boring to listen. Of course there are exceptions like this (harmonies are pretty strong here too):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoO23fKbqjE

Can you stop linking non-cob shit music in a topic about COB please. Are you some kind of fucking advertisement for these super shitty bands. My god if that's what you listen to then no wonder all of your opinions are so awful

Um, no. I used to be all about Metallica a few years ago and I know things, man. Things that would break a simple man.

Hetfield's vocals are fucking shit, Kirk Hammett can't write or play for shit and Lars simply is shit.

Metallica lost 70% of them with Dave Mustaine and all the rest went with the bassist. After that, they sold out beyond the magnitude of a million WiWis.

nobody disagrees that modern metallica is a far cry of their former selves but hetfield's vocals were really, really good, and hammet wrote some classic solos.

Can you stop linking non-cob shit music in a topic about COB please. Are you some kind of fucking advertisement for these super shitty bands. My god if that's what you listen to then no wonder all of your opinions are so awful

Hey-chad-you-can-suck-on-my-dick.jpg

What was the last time YOU had anything worthwhile to say? Are you a moderator now? Fuck off.

That and Obscura is pretty fucking awesome. I'd rather listen to it rather than listen to you talk about how you want lick Shitallica's asshole. :rolleyes:

What was the last time YOU had anything worthwhile to say? Are you a moderator now? Fuck off.

People are quoting and responding to what I have to say about the album and other COB related topics. I might as well be a moderator, because you people are getting out of hand. Pretty much every new poster here is pushed away by you internet warriors.

That and Obscura is pretty fucking awesome

If you're into vocals that sound like a 10 year old trying to sound as hardcore as fuck, needlessly overcomplicated riffs, shitty tone, terrible song structure, and shit then that's fine by me. Go link it in off-topic.

I'd rather listen to it rather than listen to you talk about how you want lick Shitallica's asshole.

That almost made sense. Try again, dumbass.

People are quoting and responding to what I have to say about the album and other COB related topics.

Yeah, half of the responses are about how retarded you are.

I might as well be a moderator, because you people are getting out of hand.

You aren't. Don't like it - leave. Otherwise,

deal-with-it-putin-final.gif

If you're into vocals that sound like a 10 year old trying to sound as hardcore as fuck, needlessly overcomplicated riffs, shitty tone, terrible song structure, and shit then that's fine by me. Go link it in off-topic.
:guh:
"Obscura is a shitty band with terrible song structure"???:lol:.....are you deaf???
this band is amazing!
you're pathetic!