Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Straight translate from babel fish:

Children OF Bodom are back! Three years after their last plate „Blooddrunk “have it with „Relentless Reckless Forever “a new album at the start - the 2009 published disk „of Skeletons in The Closet “contained excluding Coverversionen. And much did not change in principle; the fairings were with their mixture from thrashiger hardness, Keyboardgewaber, spectacular Soloduellen, salient Gitarrenleads and Alexi Laihos Gekrächze always very independent - plagiierte and meanwhile hundredfold (usually more badly than quite) - volume, which did not let itself really arrange in a category, however somehow also always ran thereby the risk to copy itself.

For this reason the album could be after a run even nearly already like that something like a disappointment, since one gets oneself thereby, as one determines, or other melody or or other reef to have heard. But completely honestly: That is somehow pardonable and with this kind of music was also not to be expected that the Bodomjungs would arrive with revolutionary innovations. And if one granted oneself to a few further rotations, one will state that the Songwriting is to be settled nevertheless used reliably in the green range, although the two are not reached again in the Diskographie outstanding albums „Follow The Reaper “and „Hate crew Deathroll “.

New it is primarily that one got oneself with matt Hyde a new - and quite considerable - producer in the boat, whereby the management is to have had its fingers in the play, because actually the Combo in this regard in the meantime finally enough experiences collected. Actually the plate sounds somewhat more transparent than the direct predecessor, transport however still the typical COB sound. The moreover one it is the first time in the career of the Finns that there is no song on a regular studio album, with whom the word „Bodom “in the title is verwurstet.

Otherwise the Quintett with „emergency My Funeral submits “a rather unusual Opener, since the song seems nevertheless first somewhat bulkily; altogether in the Midtempo held and also a few BREAK and Harmonieleads equipped, the TRACK emerges however also soon as really strong number and in the final result is also good it that those tries volume to arrange the Songwriting somewhat more fastidious.

„Shovel Knockout “however does not go forgetting fully on the twelve, it is properly geblastet and the double bass unpacked, however the melodische element. The Main reef and the guitar melodies sit down anyhow in the best way firmly and with the Soli act one marvelously playful and modulate class by the kinds of clay/tone. Altogether it is a correctly fat number, which guarantees its way on set cunning of the coming concerts will find.

In addition, a something similar might be valid for the following „Roundtrip ton of bright “, which are held again in the Midtempo: However the Intro is absolutely COB typically, however also absolute geil, and occasionally the likewise volume-typical „Reingröler is used “, so that one can see formally before the mental eye, how is roared with the Livegigs the fists to air to fly and „Roundtrip “.

All in all does the impression develop that one moves with „Relentless Reckless Forever “relatively frequently in middle speed regions, because also the strangely called „Pussyfoot measure Suicide “(according to Alexi it goes here around a girl, who threatens with suicide to thus give in order to attain attention - for the first time does it seem a text the not simply only complete imbecility is), the Titelsong and that already as single uncoupled „which It Worth It? “are settled in these speed ranges. That means that also again sow-strong Hooks and the used halsbrecherischen, technically towering above Soli of the guitar and key board parliamentary group would not be here to be heard, and with the likewise mad compositions „Ugly “and „Cry OF The Nihilist “(an homage at the cult strips „The Big Lebowski “), as well as the Rausschmeißer „Northpole Throwdown “(also no bad title), which completely in the sense of „briefly and knackig “are held, the fan naturally also a few Uptempo Kracher around the Horchlappen are however not spun.

Nevertheless Alexi has all right with the statement that the disk became at the same time however more melodischer something reef reading tigers, as „Blooddrunk “. Succeeded it anyhow always, even if with 36 minutes turn out again rather briefly. But rather 36 qualitatively high-quality minutes than 70 qualitatively bad - and which concerns the songschreiberische quality, to the COB boss anyway none fools which. It may be as mentioned that much new is not to be heard here, but one must create it only once to write pieces those is not only simply in usual and fast to clean-run, but just as fast again raus, but as actual ear worms in the brain turns settle also correctly.

nah, i will be this year 19

actually i got the link from that one guy

So will I, but I like to think that I don't sound like a retard when speaking in english.

Also no one fucking cares if you got some link from some guy to some alleged "leak" that will most possibly be a virus. And even if it is the real album it doesn't even matter any more. Anyone should be able to stand another two weeks, when they've waited as long to an album as we have. Grow up.

Not so far away from album :) Somehow till now i have been quite calm and wasnt excited or smthing like that compared when Blooddrunk was coming out. But after samples im very impatient. It definitely will be best in general since HCDR. Ofcourse all albums have good, bad, medium songs. Cry of the nihilist have disappointed me after that cool song title. It seems that keyboard will have been improved. After samples in few parts i have FTR feeling. CAN someone help me recognize keyboard part 0:46 - 1:00 it sounds so similar to song which i cant remember :D BUT YEAH SOLO IS AWESOME. And ending part reminds me something from BBT. Fck but listening to - it starts to rock .

Really? At first listen I thought it was kind of weak, but I'm loving it more with each new listen. Doesn't top Ugly but pretty good imo.

I'd give it a short listening before I went to work this morning and listened to it 3 or 4 times when I came back but there is nothing which stuck in my head - ergo: don't like it that much. But I still think that it could be fun to play it.

It's annoying, just like your faggotry.

Wohl war...

wow these last pages are retarded.

I really want to hear Roundtrip, honestly I can wait for the rest of the album but fuck, I realllyyy want to hear that song haha. After liking CoTN so much despite thinking I'd hate it i'm pumped to hear what the rest are like. So far I have a feeling that the only ones I won't really love are NPTD, WIWI and PFMS.

Gotta love the orchestra hits. So glad they are more prominent on this album (and this is only after hearing three full songs). That is one thing I loved about their older material. ORCHESTRA HITS! Once I counted how many AYDY had and it was something like 4-5. I should count again to refresh my memory.

Dunno why I just thought of that. :lol: