Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I know this is a stupid complaint, but I wish they had a "Bodom" titled song. Instead of naming a song PMS, why not use a "Bodom" name?!

Yeah, stupid complaint. Regardless, it must said! :lol:

I know this is a stupid complaint, but I wish they had a "Bodom" titled song. Instead of naming a song PMS, why not use a "Bodom" name?!

Yeah, stupid complaint. Regardless, it must said! :lol:

In an interview, "I forgot who" said they(the band) realized it and they would mabye put two "Bodom" titles on the next album. [Source needed here]

In an interview, "I forgot who" said they(the band) realized it and they would mabye put two "Bodom" titles on the next album. [Source needed here]

Alexi said it. But I'm pretty sure he was joking. I don't think he cares that much...

As to why they didn't stick a Bodom song title in RRF...well, Kimberly Goss usually writes the lyrics for the Bodom titled songs...and I guess she just didn't write him any for this record, so he forgot about it...

How could anyone forget the arsenic man? What kind of punch are we having =O

I prefer being Shovel KO'ed rather than trying to ingest arsenic! but...hmm.. it's more Ugly and it's best to avoid any Cry of the Nihilist (me)...but because you told me your plan, it will Not 'be' my Funeral. You also activated my trap card: I suddenly enter mode "Relentless Reckless Forever" and Northpole Throwdown you so you have a fun (Round)trip to Hell (and Back), but before I executed my plan, I wondered myself "Was it Worth it?". After several seconds of thinking, I changed my idea and went flirting with Pussyfoot Miss Suicide. Let's Party All The Time!!

I prefer being Shovel KO'ed rather than trying to ingest arsenic! but...hmm.. it's more Ugly and it's best to avoid any Cry of the Nihilist (me)...but because you told me your plan, it will Not 'be' my Funeral. You also activated my trap card: I suddenly enter mode "Relentless Reckless Forever" and Northpole Throwdown you so you have a fun (Round)trip to Hell (and Back), but before I executed my plan, I wondered myself "Was it Worth it?". After several seconds of thinking, I changed my idea and went flirting with Pussyfoot Miss Suicide.

dude wear a condom, pussyfoot miss suicide is one looooose bitch

I prefer being Shovel KO'ed rather than trying to ingest arsenic! but...hmm.. it's more Ugly and it's best to avoid any Cry of the Nihilist (me)...but because you told me your plan, it will Not 'be' my Funeral. You also activated my trap card: I suddenly enter mode "Relentless Reckless Forever" and Northpole Throwdown you so you have a fun (Round)trip to Hell (and Back), but before I executed my plan, I wondered myself "Was it Worth it?". After several seconds of thinking, I changed my idea and went flirting with Pussyfoot Miss Suicide.

LOL! I have no idea what to say to that other than I was not expecting something like that. Epic.

LOL! I have no idea what to say to that other than I was not expecting something like that. Epic.
I never thought I would manage to fit all the track names :lol:

dude wear a condom, pussyfoot miss suicide is one looooose bitch

Like this?
condom-being-inflated-over-mans-head.jpg

Anyway, On-Topic now.

The end of RTHAB reminds me of the end of LBRH. No?

There's a note in the first riff of Roundtrip that sounds so horrid that I cannot enjoy the song. What is with this random burst of atonality, it sounds awful.

^ you sound like a pansey

anywayz, does anyone know how much writing Roope had on this record. like i was wondering if he had an impact on the songwriting at all... i get some of that old STONE sound in there sometimes

^ you sound like a pansey

anywayz, does anyone know how much writing Roope had on this record. like i was wondering if he had an impact on the songwriting at all... i get some of that old STONE sound in there sometimes

Pretty sure it went as always that Alexi wrote the base music and in studio everyone got a say in how certain things should be tweaked.

How many solos does Roope have? I am still digesting the music cannot separate the guitar tones yet to figure out who is who. The title track has a fucking smoking hot keyboard melodic piece/solo. Wowzers.

I have trouble giving grades to albums because the level of songs differs a lot and there are things good and bad... but I'd say 4-/5 on Bodom scale.

SKO deserves a 5-/5 and Roundtrip a 4½/5. Those are really my two favourites. Pussyfoot has got some catchy headbang riffing, Not My Funeral some really diverse parts to it of which some please the ears really well... The chorus melody in RRF is kinda dark with a 'hopeless' vibe in lack of better word. I could perfectly imagine the Dudesons using NPTD as background when they go in China Town and destroy the entire fruit market. WIWI chorus is maybe the highlight of the second half of the album, alas for the rest of the song.

I think Roundtrip to Hell and Back deserves a special mention on this album as it's so different from the rest, like a fast tempo metal ballad, those melodies have much feeling to them and the ending is breathtaking. Maybe the minus of this album for me is the rock/thrash quantity and the transparency of mashing up different ideas to form a song which makes them lack the idea and groove sometimes. An addition of a few epic ideas to COB's discography nonetheless.