Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

you guys are crazy, SKO is the best CoB song I've heard since 2003. The vocal lines fit really well with the music and go along with it insanely well, the riffs are badass, the flow is great, the chorus vocal lines/guitars/backing synth are fucking epic and catchy as shit and the lead is like bodom beach terror but even sexier and makes me want to fuckin nut. Seriously I'm baffled at how great that song is and how they came with that out of nowhere.

^ I'm not saying it's a bad song. It just takes a while to pick up the pace. Once it gets to chorus and solo it kicks ass, but before that not so much IMO.

Maybe I digest music faster than average, but I cannot for the life of me understand how half of these songs are hard to get into. NMF, Shovel, Roundtrip, Reckless are all songs you only need to listen to once to immediately memorize the melodies and a lot of riffs. I'm not trying to be mean, I genuinely don't understand how people aren't getting into these songs. Admittedly, there's a lot going on in these songs (a lot of awesomeness) that will definitely take many listens to completely digest but it shouldn't take more than one listen to be hooked.

+1 (Roundtrip and SKO after one listen I was hooked)

you guys are crazy, SKO is the best CoB song I've heard since 2003. The vocal lines fit really well with the music and go along with it insanely well, the riffs are badass, the flow is great, the chorus vocal lines/guitars/backing synth are fucking epic and catchy as shit and the lead is like bodom beach terror but even sexier and makes me want to fuckin nut. Seriously I'm baffled at how great that song is and how they came with that out of nowhere.

Couldn't agree more. +1 :)

Hmm, apparently some people don't realize that *sigh* tastes differ.

That's why I never take someones dislike for a song I like personally. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, nothing wrong with it and never will or has been. If we all liked the same crap this world would be boring as hell. lol. Respect others opinions don't bash the crap out of someone just because it's different than yours ya know? Kinda wish I saw that more...

Respect others opinions don't bash the crap out of someone just because it's different than yours ya know? Kinda wish I saw that more...

:lol: Well, if pigs could fly... But not on this forum, man.

i was told to join in the posting. so...yay awesome album, glad i preordered it, woo party!

Woooo forum party! Honestly if there was a party on this forum it'd turn out really fucked up. LOL But hell yes love the album too

:( so true. Aus did you listen to that 30 second cover for Party all the Time on itunes? Holy crap figuring out whose doing the clean vocals is bugging me lol.

Idk man :/ to be honest I don't think we're gonna get a COBTV part 4...Janne said he would try to work on it before the release of RRF, but it's so close to the release that I don't think it's gonna come out..Wish it did though. Love those things lol let's hope for the best! :)