Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Yo killjoy, use this one instead:

d09e9eb2-bc82-448e-8f0b-f36b17416eed.gif

I've heard the whole album sometimes now, and I think it's better and better. Though, I do agree with those of you who wants more songs like Hate me, Everytime I die, Angels don't kill etc.
I think the songs are too short, and some of them are too similar. They goes more "right on" now than they did at f.ex. Hate crew deathroll (wich was a pretty "playful" album), and I don't like that.

All in all I liked the album, and expect more hate in the following years, maybe another album soon? Who knows?

Some interesting song fusions.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q04xi6Xzr6s&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i have to admit that these fusions are pretty intersting :)
About deathcore. Maybe some bands but very few like The Black Dahlia Murder but they arent really deathcore. But Despised Icon, and other ... :yuk:
EDIT: Oh, by the way, today woke up and Roundtrip to Hell and back were sounding in my head all day long :/

Well i have to admit that these fusions are pretty intersting :)
About deathcore. Maybe some bands but very few like The Black Dahlia Murder but they arent really deathcore. But Despised Icon, and other ... :yuk:
EDIT: Oh, by the way, today woke up and Roundtrip to Hell and back were sounding in my head all day long :/

Black Dahlia is Melodic Death for sure. But All Shall Perish, Born of Osiris, The Red Chord are some good ones from DC genre.

no more orders in the hate wear, two months of waiting for the parcel and I have worn t-shirt and a slightly damaged corner of the book ;/ Terrible packaging content.

Ive never got bad stuff from HateWear. Delivery has also been as fast as reasonable - within a couple of days :kickass:
But ofcourse you should complain to them if your not satisfied, which you apparently are not.
I only made 1 return due to a size problem and got the smaller size within no time without any hazzle.

I would try to contact Hatewear and see what they say. Email them the pictures.
Sometimes companies try to do something about it, and sometimes they tell you tough luck. But it's worth a try, right?

LMAO, i can't believe their fucked up ur gear?! how'd they mess that u p?? how do you not package a shirt right :lol:

lazicob sorry for laughing but seriously...I burst out laughing hard as fuck when I scrolled down and saw the hole in the T-shirt :D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D
Though, it does suck for you, and I would not want to be in your shoes :p

2 days ago I wrote to hatewear a damaged package and joined pictures, I got a message today that he would send me a new book and a t-shirt. Damaged book and a t-shirt I keep. What a message:)