Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Recording keys.

45786_438546148736_21156413736_5082261_8057500_n.jpg

Hope we get some video stuff or news soon.

I think they'll be done recording before they start touring so we should get some important news in the next month I guess.

Yep, looks like they're going smooth. I'd like some more news tho, some more than just "recording this", "doing that". It's cool too, and having pics and all, but dunno, some "guitars are done, 6/9 finished, etc", like when Jaska was recording.

I'm somewhat interested to see how this turns out, could be a cool album provided it's better than Blooddrunk which IMO isn't too bad. I have a feeling it's not going to be Something Wild pt. 2 though :(

I hope they dont strip their sound and become more accesible.

I lol'd

Come on guys you said you're not gonna wimp out.. post pics of naked sauna evenings for the girls. Beauty of Finnish man. Or maybe COBTV pt. 3.

I'm already planning how to listen to the new stuff. I have these mega-ass speakers at summer house so I'll probably rally folks up there and give it a blast with a good deal of beer, sauna and snow bath. Or if I'm lazy, just go to the woods or lake shore with headphones and something strong.. The guys are doing good job killing me with all that quietness.