Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Peter Tägtgren. What I can make up with photoshop. Maybe he's assisting again with vocals etc. If not him then Janne.

Well it definitely looks like Alexi with a bandana imo. But then again, it looks like someone with a goatee as well, if it's not only shadows..
Might be Janne then. But I'm rooting for Alexi, cause he's the only one wearing hats and bandanas and shit. We'll see tomorrow.

I'm guessing Aleksi, but since Joonas used photoshop to check..... Dunno..

Ow... AND TOLD YOU IT WAS A GREEN COMBINE!!!

the fact that the scythes are red does not mean the combine isn't green :rofl:

ow ja @Fastbodom: Ze moeten gewoon lekker een paar shows achter elkaar in NL doen! Ik vind dat wel wat.. 1 show is ook zo weinig!

I can't make it look much clearer than that. If it's someone from the band, maybe Alexi, maybe Janne.. maybe not.
combine2.gif

My wild guess is the guy riding the combine is Peter Tägtgren who they wanted to assist with vocals and some keys like last time and they're just revealing this news in their usual perverted way..?
std25.jpg

Btw, last time they revealed the album title when the last week of recording was going on. So if the same happens again, that should be next week! Maybe we'll get some news then, since nothing has come out yet, no pics no text no nothing, aside of Roope with the fur stick, Janne's feet and the crop combine. Wow, they truly managed to keep almost everything secret until the end. In a way more professional, since an artist isn't supposed to show or talk about an unfinished work. The wait has also been easier this way. Blooddrunk was horrible, going every morning heart pounding to see if there's any new bits of info.

I hope they'll be explorative and creative and open minded with the mix and master process and won't settle in for too basic soundscape. Just turn the synth backgrounds up a notch..

No idea who's on the right, but that's 1273981273912739819381% Alexi driving.

Fixed. You weren't the best of your math class, weren't you?
I do know that there can't be more than 100%. I think we both know I just wrote random numbers to emphasize that I was certain that it was Alexi.

What an epic studio diary we had this time :lol: They should reveal the album title and some thoughts and descriptions within some days! And soon after that the song names and a bit later the album artwork. CAN*T WAIT!!1 :hotjump: