Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

OK Freakz! Just got a message from our video guy.

From Ykä

"Cobtv 3 is now online...It should be visible to all the proletarians in 15min or so :) Finfuckinnally...You guys have a blast on the tour..."

Have fun, it's a good one.

OK Freakz! Just got a message from our video guy.

From Ykä

"Cobtv 3 is now online...It should be visible to all the proletarians in 15min or so :) Finfuckinnally...You guys have a blast on the tour..."

Have fun, it's a good one.

:Spin: thanks for the news!
but it doesn`t work atm..

They're pulling our leg. There never was a new album, they're doing some pervert secret stuff! They're just trying to drag our attention elsewhere!

they're secretly extreme sadists and they planned from 1997 to become huge, announce a new album and never release it; they've done it once with sinergy, cob is the final step of the plan! o_O

The part with "less technique", Slash's Solos and the Teenage Girls makes me scared... :bah:
It really shouldn't make you scared. The old albums were way less technical, but had more emotion (besides anger y'know) and were more fun in that matter.

I'll also use this post as a chance to thank Sleeper.

I hate these kind of posts, which don't contribute jack shit, light up the thread and excite me for some new info. :D

I've been checking this forum everyday now for COBTV. It's is rather annoying being told we will have it in "15 minutes" and it has been hours and hours. I don't understand what problem there having with uploading it onto facebook, or youtube at least? Anyone else have any slight idea?