Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Where you got song title "Not my Funeral" ?

Just to make clear one more time, tracklist so far is Ugly, Not My Funeral, Shovel Knockout, Was It Worth It? and our favourite title Pussyfoot Miss Suicide, but let's see what happens, for example it could be they changed Not My Funeral into Shovel Knockout. They've done it in the past too, changed a good title to something worse, or made a bad title much better.. which is maybe why revealing titles too early is not so cool.

wrath within its badass song too.

It's far from badass but it's got nice melodies and the solo ripped from a Stone song.

Im just hoping for something that'll bring bodom to a whole new level, solo's that'll bring mountains down but the solo, keyboards, solo keyboards kind of thing that bodom had in follow the reaper was awesome definitly hoping for something like that (KISSING THE SHADOWS!!!) I also wonder if COB will ever come to South Africa:D

Just to make clear one more time, tracklist so far is Ugly, Not My Funeral, Shovel Knockout, Was It Worth It? and our favourite title Pussyfoot Miss Suicide, but let's see what happens, for example it could be they changed Not My Funeral into Shovel Knockout.

Those titles sound like BLS style redneck shit blended with a little deathcore :lol:

But then again bad titles don't neccessarily result in bad songs, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood for example is their best song after SW, even though the title is stupid as fuck.

but let's see what happens, for example it could be they changed Not My Funeral into Shovel Knockout. They've done it in the past too, changed a good title to something worse, or made a bad title much better.. which is maybe why revealing titles too early is not so cool.

Can you name some examples please ?

I JUST HOPE they won't break their ritual to add song with title refered to Bodom! And ofcourse cover!

Can you name some examples please ?

I JUST HOPE they won't break their ritual to add song with title refered to Bodom! And ofcourse cover!
Yeah some examples please Joonas. I've only been a fan since 2005 so I don't know anything else than that Downfall was previously named Forevermore when it was released as a single.

I know the order of the tracks at least! Let's see... Ugly, Pussyfoot Miss Suicide, Shover Knockout, Not My Funeral, Was it worth it? :lol: let's chain those together :lol: I bet the next song is gonna be called "It was worth it" :lol:

I know the order of the tracks at least! Let's see... Ugly, Pussyfoot Miss Suicide, Shover Knockout, Not My Funeral, Was it worth it? :lol: let's chain those together :lol: I bet the next song is gonna be called "It was worth it" :lol:
Haha, lol'd :D

I didn't get the last joke about knowing the order of the tracks?

Yeah some examples please Joonas. I've only been a fan since 2005 so I don't know anything else than that Downfall was previously named Forevermore when it was released as a single.

It's quite unnecessary to bring these up.. but Roadkill Morning was first called Good Morning Roadkill (awesome how they changed that crappy title into a great title), Smilex was originally Pray for the Devil, and there was a track on Blooddrunk originally called Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back but they gave it another name. Don't know about earlier albums except for that Downfall's original name, there is also a video where they presented it as Forevermore to the audience.

Or Hellhounds On My Trail, I think the name fits the vibe of the song. The song title really influences how you perceive a song, it's the unacknowledged truth.

I'm putting on Joonas speculating cap for a moment..I'm thinking the album might be named Ugly or The Ugly seeing as the tour is named The Ugly World Tour 2011, and that a song is named Ugly. Just a wild guess though.

I don't think it will be named Ugly :s
Shovel Knockout is the best title so far!
but I don't think they will call the album Ugly, because it doesn't really fit for an album... but it fit better for a tour name :)

At first Ugly wouldn't seem like a great title at all... but if you give much weight to it, like make it the album title, it actually rocks. Why would they name the tour by a track on the album that wasn't the title track? That would break the basics of marketing. If the music rules, that title rules. That seems to culminate the theme (as much as you can tell from the five song titles revealed) into a single term - violence and self-destructiveness with black humour. I'm sure they'll reveal it within two weeks.

Then it would be The Ugly World World Tour 2011, but I presume you meant it as joke.

Something's not right, either they kind of screwed with announcing the album title, or fucked with naming the tour.

Well, if the album title is "Ugly World" (which sounds pretty cool to me)....imho it would make a sense, since this tour is European. Why would they call an European tour "World Tour"? :-/