Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I think it's a world tour but this is just the European bit. Let's see what happens. It would be totally senseless to name the headlining tour by another track than the album title track. People see the wallpapers and memorize the title. Only explanation would be the album title simply doesn't sound good on a tour name.

I'm sure the name of the album is something else than Ugly ;)
Kamelot for example called the tour "Pandemonium over Europe tour" (taken from the song The Great PAndemonium) but the album was called "Poetry For the Poisoned"
and before that they called the tour "Rule the World tour" (taken from the song Rule the World) but the album was called Ghost Opera ;)

I know Kamelot and COB are two different bands, but I've seen this several times before :)
"The Ugly World Tour" is a great/funny name for a tour, but I don't see it fit for an album title :s

Maybe you're right. Why would Alexi say "we have a song called Ugly", but "the album title is secret." I guess the tour name just doesn't have direct impact on the recognition of a new album. Whatever, next week we could get some news. I started to think Ugly would make a cool album title, but why would they announce the tour name first and then reveal oh btw that's also the name of our album.

if you really want to 'investigate' it, check out the previous tour names.
All I can remember is the Blooddrunk: Crawling over Europe tour.

But that way we are probably thinking to much into it. Again.

And Hate Crew rolling over Europe, and Breeding Hate across Europe... Don't remember FTR or AYDY? tours tho. But I also kind of agree Ugly (at least not plainly like that) won't be the album title.

@Joonas, which Shovel video? Was there the iPhone video or just the audio?

And Hate Crew rolling over Europe, and Breeding Hate across Europe... Don't remember FTR

Nuclear Fire Led by the Reaper tour?

And Hate Crew rolling over Europe, and Breeding Hate across Europe... Don't remember FTR or AYDY? tours tho. But I also kind of agree Ugly (at least not plainly like that) won't be the album title.

Obviously album title isn't "Ugly", but likely the title will contain the world "ugly".

I could see a gory album artwork with a scene of corpses or whatever and the album title "Ugly" written somewhere in black. It would rock. :)

Well, I don't think it's really cool that Hypocrisy's latest album is titled 'A Taste of Extreme Divinity', but their "title track" reads 'Taste the Extreme Divinity.'

About the "Ugly will be in the title but the album won't be called like that and bla bla", the album DOES contain a song called Ugly, so if they're going with the trend of the last 5 of giving the album the name of a song and the album title contains Ugly, then the title will indeed be plainly Ugly.

Seriously...
I am 100% sure the title will be something different than Ugly ;)
IF the album title was Ugly they would have said it in the same update as the tour :)
And it's quite common that tour names are different than album titles :eek:

I don't think the names are that bad actually. Sure Something Wild is kinda childish, but I think the names fit the albums and don't look that bad. I guess is just our early reaction to names that don't recall anything, any music or nothing, just the name. But anyways, will indeed be interesting, let's hope we start getting more stuff in 4 days when that supid tour with BLS is done.

Joonas gives me a headache, but having heard the clip on youtube I actually look forward to hear the rest.

And I dont really like any of their album names but HB and FTR are the most 'gay' ones.
Come one ...follow the blue necro man with the fork... or dude.. lets breed soomme hhhääättee ... :D

Maybe it wouldn't seem so pussyfoot if they came out like real men and said 'guess what, we just made an album and it's called ____' instead of lurking in their tour bus for months before telling us what they've got. One day I think they just want us to not expect anything spectacular, and the next they say it's so huge everyone will shit themselves. Decide already :lol: