Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I think the "pop" metal covers stand on thier own. Esp where Bodom is concerned, they've got melody... I'd love to see Bodom cover the lady gaga cover they performed a bit of live. Then again, anything they touch turns to gold so, whatever happens, I'll be happy.

Your opinion doesn't count because you're a fag. What kind of "common sense" dicatates, that a certain song is bad?

How about majority opinion? How about musical composition? And most likely statistics. You're probably the only one in one million who shares your opinion.

Also Lady Gaga metal covers are like the shittiest most pseudo-funny idea ever and total cliché nowadays anyway. + they already made Britney, no need for another "funny" pop cover. That Eddy Murpy might be cool though.

As far as covers are concerned, I don't think there's a 'need' for anything. My friends and I enjoyed the Britney cover the most and I believe a Gaga cover could potentially be equally enjoyable.

How about majority opinion? How about musical composition? And most likely statistics. You're probably the only one in one million who shares your opinion.
Lawwwwwwl :loco: soooo lemme get it straight :lol: you said "majority opinion" therefore Justin Bieber is good? I assume you like him since the majority of the people go crazy over him and wet their pants? It's just opinion dude, deal with it. People work in all kinda way, not everything that people go crazy over is good for other people. Sure let's all go listen to modern rap cause that's what the majority of the people listen to nowdays, right?

Just because they play a piece of some shitty pop song on stage or in a drunk video (Nightwish, Lady Gaga, Final Countdown, Purple Rain etc) it doesn't mean they're gonna record it for cover; it's just sarcasm towards the songs themselves and you take it too seriously. :) That Eddie Murphy one should be alright.

Lawwwwwwl :loco: soooo lemme get it straight :lol: you said "majority opinion" therefore Justin Bieber is good? I assume you like him since the majority of the people go crazy over him and wet their pants? It's just opinion dude, deal with it. People work in all kinda way, not everything that people go crazy over is good for other people. Sure let's all go listen to modern rap cause that's what the majority of the people listen to nowdays, right?
He did indeed bring up a shitty example, but still, Necroraven is posting things as if they were facts.
''They haven't made nice covers since No Commands'',
''Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood for example is their best song after SW, even though the title is stupid as fuck.''
He should add ''in my opinion'' to avoid looking retarded. But it does seem like Necroraven is used to being looked like one though.

He did indeed bring up a shitty example, but still, Necroraven is posting things as if they were facts.
''Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood for example is their best song after SW, even though the title is stupid as fuck.''
He should add ''in my opinion'' to avoid looking retarded. But it does seem like Necroraven is used to being looked like one though.
Well you know, everyone acts like it's a fact, but in the end of the day it's nothing more than opinion. And some people get butthurt over it :lol:

I think Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood has potential to be bigger than it is as guitar tone on the record takes away a certain feeling.. but it does have its fans. Also the 1:47 sequence is some of the band's most atmospheric stuff. Would love to hear it live, but that will most likely never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've always thought, that when you say "**** is the best song of all time" etc. it's always an opinion. You really have to be stupid, if you can't distinguish an opinion without a gay "IMO" in a sentence.

I'm certainly used to look like retarded to butthurt newfags, but at least I'm not one, like you obviously are.

EDIT: But I don't think this discussion is, what this thread is about.

Like krofius :)

Because they are.

We all should stop posting to avoid looking retarded, especially you and me.
Congratulations, you win the Fail-Troll Award 2010!

I've always thought, that when you say "**** is the best song of all time" etc. it's always an opinion. You really have to be stupid, if you can't distinguish an opinion without a gay "IMO" in a sentence.

I'm certainly used to look like retarded to butthurt newfags, but at least I'm not one, like you obviously are.

EDIT: But I don't think this discussion is, what this thread is about.
You are correct, this discussion is about the 7th album. And by the way, using 4chan phrases does not in any way make you look cool on the internet, just a suggestion. I also don't think you seem to know the meaning behind the word butthurt (which also, isn't even a word, it doesn't exist in the dictionary). But let's continue OnTopic now, shall we? =)

About the album name again: how about at the time of that interview they hadn't decided on a name yet so they didn't new Ugly would be used as the name. Maybe they only recently decided to use that. It would explain the tour name..

You are correct, this discussion is about the 7th album. And by the way, using 4chan phrases does not in any way make you look cool on the internet, just a suggestion. I also don't think you seem to know the meaning behind the word butthurt (which also, isn't even a word, it doesn't exist in the dictionary). But let's continue OnTopic now, shall we? =)

Sticking only to the most irrelevant things in a text doesn't win you an argument, just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

But let's continue OnTopic yes.

What do you guys think about the new COB album?
I think it's awesome! I especially love the songs Ugly and Pussyfoot Miss Suicide, haven't really listened to Not My Funeral that much yet. It's definitely an kickass album.