Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I was wondering if it might have been real but Joonas was a dead give away. No way Joonas could listen to a bodom song without writing an essay about the melodies and how many trees and lakes he can imagine while listening to the song.

:D

Ok stop pulling people's legs, it hurts to watch.

I was wondering if it might have been real but Joonas was a dead give away. No way Joonas could listen to a bodom song without writing an essay about the melodies and how many trees and lakes he can imagine while listening to the song.
HAHAHA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can't believe you guys all fell for that :lol:

Wtf are you talking about? Stop trying to fool people that the album hasn't leaked..this is not the time to be a white knight, let's just accept that the album actually has leaked.

Thank god I was fast enough.

What stands out most has to be the drums in Ugly. I never thought they where exceptional good, but this is really awesome.
And I agree with painjoiker, Bodom of the Barrel has to be the best song on the album. Finally there is the good old Alexi/Janne interaction I missed so much on the last few albums again.

edit: too late? maybe it still leads to a new "fan" to subscribe here.

Who let the trolls out?! Who? Who? Who? Who let the trolls out?! Who? Who? Who? Who let the trolls out?! Who? Who? Who? Who let the trolls out?! Who? Who? Who? Who let the trolls out?! Who? Who? Who?

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Thank god I was fast enough.

What stands out most has to be the drums in Ugly. I never thought they where exceptional good, but this is really awesome.
And I agree with painjoiker, Bodom of the Barrel has to be the best song on the album. Finally there is the good old Alexi/Janne interaction I missed so much on the last few albums again.

edit: too late? maybe it still leads to a new "fan" to subscribe here.
Yeah, I also paid attention to those drums in Ugly, it sounded like a 4/16 tempo didn't it?
About Bodom of the Barrel, I fucking AGREE on the Alexi/Janne interaction, I love the guitarsolo at 2:43, and then it goes straight into a kickass Keyboard at 3:02 solo from Janne, and then back to the amazing chorus again.
I thought about a funny thing as well, this is the first album Henkka has a bass solo in the song Pussyfoot Miss Suicide at 1:49 into the song (except the Warheart intro if you can really call that a Solo). What do you guys think about Was It Worth It? Kinda uptempo song, listening to it for the second time now.

Oh god what the fuck have you done?

I rushed here as soon as I heard a million voices crying out in pain, but came here to see just a lame troll. Successful one though.

LMAO :lol: so true. Also my post about it was so dull :lol: no excitement what so ever and people fell for the trollbait right away :lol: