Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Guys ,where is the name Bodom of the barrel from ?
never heard of it ,thnx for any information ,btw a subject to discuss :do you think that the cover (artwork) will have any reaper on it ? i hope so <3

Lmao at the amazingly successful troll. We indeed know how to bring the madness when it's needed. It was like 10 posts in 5min for a while there lol :D
A leak this early is almost impossible anyways, they aren't even done with mixing and mastering are they lol?

Guys ,where is the name Bodom of the barrel from ?

It's some twist from a song title in the COB off-topic guitar hero album, but there's also a thread with around fifty million Bodom-themed titles made up by folks. COB are gonna have to do good job to pick one that isn't already listed. :lol:

do you think that the cover (artwork) will have any reaper on it ? i hope so <3

Of course you fool. :headbang:

haha havent been in forum like for one day and such madness already here :D but it was quite funny to read comments and was hoping to join this trolling :D

how about this: that way we get something excited every month:

December - Album title, all song names
January - Album Artwork, covers for different editions, possible single
February - Single, video for Was it Worth it?
March - Album gets released

I hope they release the record with a Vinyl+CD combo, like Dark Tranquillity did with their album Fiction.

I've found myself only buying vinyl records, because they're simply more fun.

I like this too! :)

And EvilKatarn can you explain me about vinyl. What is the difference ? And what about pros and cons ? I'm just curious.

They're simply much more fun to collect and to listen to. It's like an event, not simply putting it on your PC or iPod and listening it on there whenever you want. You take time out of your day, buy some snacks and drinks, look at the big box it comes in and all that. It's just different.

No question it's much more of an inconvenience and a hassle. :D