Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I don't think we'll get any artwork until start of next year. They released the Blooddrunk artwork 10 weeks before the album release, and it's now 14 weeks to go until the 7th album release. But they did release the title of Blooddrunk while still in studio, so... I'm guessing this week or the next we'll get something. It's gonna be exciting times. I'm losing patience, trying to google out every morning, day and evening if there's anything new.

Thank all the gods in India! It sounded like the worst case scenario new COB with an unusually long thrash period without vocals..

Thank all the gods in India! It sounded like the worst case scenario new COB with an unusually long thrash period without vocals..

it sounded exactly like blooddrunk but more trashy and faster phased or something :lol: the tone is exactly like nowdays bodom

I don't like all these thousands of ridiculous pop metal bands that want to sound exactly like the best modern shit out there. Why not try to be personal instead of achieving similar tones to COB but only manage to fool idiots who can't separate good ideas from shit.

How do you guys know about the date, sometime march, i've seen that they said it would be released in start 2011, but where does it say March specifically? :D